• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!
Oooo... where can I look at that? I think I may have already.... is that the thread where she asks what everyone collects??

I believe that Kristine and other DPF members are zapping people throughout the whole year (there have been auctions where the winner can win to submit pins for zapping :D)

haha didnt type fast enough; I saw 997 and started typing my last one and by the time I hit send mine was 1005 XD Oh wellz that was funnny

I wasn't even thinking abotu 1000 but was responding to Mali lol! If i didn't spell check I might have been 1000 LOLOL This was fun though and we even beat the 9:54 deadline.
Such a great line: "Omg" XD

What?!? I just got home from a late dinner and just was so in awe with the post #2 with scenes!

suuuure...way to steal my hopes and dreams!!!!!!

stash-3-50df7aa6d07f9.gif

jkjkjk

Somewhat related to PODM:

When we ship our pin out, what is the best way to ship it? I was going to ship it in extra bubble wrap in addition to the bubble mailer. Is it bad to put two cotton balls between the scene to protect it?
We should address the safest way to ship the PODMs so no one gets a broken one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back