• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!
Somewhat related to PODM:

When we ship our pin out, what is the best way to ship it? I was going to ship it in extra bubble wrap in addition to the bubble mailer. Is it bad to put two cotton balls between the scene to protect it?
We should address the safest way to ship the PODMs so no one gets a broken one! :)

Good point. When I ship my PODMs, I wrap them in bubble wrap in addition to the bubble mailer. As far as I know, I've never had a problem and they've never been received damaged.

I also think that, because of the uniqueness, difficulty/impossibility to replace, and dollar value attached to these pins, every one of these pins should be mailed with insurance (and maybe the higher tier trades should go through a third party?). Thoughts on this?

Currently at my boyfriend's friend's house playing board games and basically catching up. And WOW for the epic stealings and locking and stuff XD can't wait for tomorrow!

Oh kupo I think there's an error on the purple tier table. Didn't The Hook lock in the dumbo scene?? It doesn't say so on the table...

Oh kupo I think there's an error on the purple tier table. Didn't The Hook lock in the dumbo scene?? It doesn't say so on the table...

Yup, you were correct ^_^ Thank you for letting me know, I'm glad someone was checking up on it after the tier ended because if someone from a later game chose to steal that, things could have gotten stalled due to my mishap...

Good looking out Melissa, I'm gonna have to do something sinister to that Kupo.

scared.gif

Yup, you were correct ^_^ Thank you for letting me know, I'm glad someone was checking up on it after the tier ended because if someone from a later game chose to steal that, things could have gotten stalled due to my mishap...

No worries happy to help :)

Kupo! Why do you have the best gifs?!?! :)

haha thanks I tell a lot of people this now but what I would do is make a folder on your Favorite Bar called "Great Images" or something like that (that is what I called mine). Then, whenever I come across a gif on a site or somewhere I like, I save it into that folder so whenever I need it, I open that folder right now, and there are all these ready to go great gifs and images I have at my disposal for any and all circumstances ^_^ I've had the folder for about a year now so I have a good number of images, hence why I seem to have one for most occasions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back