• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That'd be like the King marrying the Chambermaid :lol:
20-1.gif

Nicely played, Moe! :bigthumb:

*sips her sea salted caramel hot chocolate and watches for Andrew to decide what he's going to do while waiting for her turn*

Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STEAL from us purples I really wanna play some more I have two fabulous pins come on let's get the purples back in it

Yes, what mad hatter said ^^^^^ lol

I just back on for today (Hi everyone!) and I'm kinda anxiously to scroll and see what scenes popped up in these brackets....

I have a very desperate question are there any veterinarians here I have a very very sick doggy nd nearest animal hospital is 400 miles away and my vet isn't open until tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back