• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!
Mad Hatter sorry to hear about your dog. There might be a 800 number you can call or perhaps an emergency number from your vet for over the phone advice.

I have tried everything an nothing is open or will call me back she started vomiting blood and now can't keep anything down I am sooooo damned worried. This do is a child to us

:anxious: w-which?!

and i have a questions... x.x probably a newbie question... After the blue goes is that the end of this entire game? Or do we go back to the blacks then purples...etc for those that have not been locked?

After the blues go the game is over with! You are more then welcome as DPF member to continue but my official game will have ended when the last blue is opened or stolen. If you do continue please inform Kupo and ask him to participate because I would need for him to keep track of the steals and locks for address purposes.

:anxious: w-which?!

and i have a questions... x.x probably a newbie question... After the blue goes is that the end of this entire game? Or do we go back to the blacks then purples...etc for those that have not been locked?

Great idea! I wouldn't mind lol but I know this is a lot of work so I'm sure once it's done its done lol I hope your dog feels better mad hatter!!

I have a very desperate question are there any veterinarians here I have a very very sick doggy nd nearest animal hospital is 400 miles away and my vet isn't open until tomorrow
*major hugs for you* I just went through this with my doggie ... too many late night emergency visits and an obscene vet bill for surgery later and she's doing okay, thankfully.

I personally know of two that are open 24/7; my regular vet and where she had her procedure and I think there might be one more that I can track down for you through a third party. All three are in SoCal, where I am; where are you located?

When my dog was alive my vet did emergency hours where you could call and he could open his shop. Of course it cost you but hey. At least it was 24/7 access!

I'm in kentucky out in the damn sticks
Would you like the numbers for the two 24/7 vets that I've got? At least you can speak to someone and get some advice as to whether you should/can attempt to treat this at home until tomorrow or get in your car and start driving 400 miles NOW.

And maybe they'll know a 24/7 vet hospital that's closer than 400 miles, you never know.

Tell me about living in kentucky is near NOTHING that has anything to do with Disney I can't get DSF pins or any release without paying a fortune we do try to go to wow twice a year but I wish we lived close to at least DSF but my job is here :(

I will be out later on today after 2:00 PM and will need Anothermadhatterfan and Kupo to oversee the game for me until tonight. I will see the game through my cell but will not be able to post scenes, gifs, videos.

Tell me about living in kentucky is near NOTHING that has anything to do with Disney I can't get DSF pins or any release without paying a fortune we do try to go to wow twice a year but I wish we lived close to at least DSF but my job is here :(

I have even tried paying people to get pins when they release such as you buy the pins I want I will prepay you for pins shipping AND buy you a pin for your time and trouble but not a single taker

I have even tried paying people to get pins when they release such as you buy the pins I want I will prepay you for pins shipping AND buy you a pin for your time and trouble but not a single taker

I see your dilema. As long as they are highly sought after pins I can get them for you. I live about 45 minutes away from DSF and don't always make it there but if I can I will see what I can do.

I'm up for keep playing until everything is locked since it seems like the black section was really short... is anyone else up for it?

Also i'm going to eat lunch now :) brb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back