• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!
Okay team so anothermadhatter fan is taking over for me for the duration of the day and evening. It is my daughters birthday tomorrow but we are pre-celebrating today at Medieval Times. I will forward him the randomized list and the cell scenes. If anyone needs me please text me at 562-774-7785 and give me your name and DPF name in the text. Thank you.

Sounds good; I wanted to know if I could head out for a while or if I needed to remain glued to my computer. Looks like I can jump out for a while. :)

Okay team so anothermadhatter fan is taking over for me for the duration of the day and evening. It is my daughters birthday tomorrow but we are pre-celebrating today at Medieval Times. I will forward him the randomized list and the cell scenes. If anyone needs me please text me at 562-774-7785 and give me your name and DPF name in the text. Thank you.

Your daughter and I have the same birthday :)

I don't go to the Soda Fountain much anymore. At one time we seemed to live in Cali since DLR is only 4 hours away but now, not so much. We are going the beginning of March if anyone needs anything shoot me an IM. I would be glad to help as long as you are able to prepay as our funds are tight. We don't even eat out when we go most of the time.

I'm gona be out today but I'll have my bf's cell with me (he has internet on it :p )

Also, who's up for playing even after the blues goes? Until everything's locked? For some reason, I thought you keep playing until everything's locked since then what's the point of locking things (first time playing) though now I understand it's to keep people from taking :p haha

I'd be down to keep on playing until everything locks ( by color levels obviously). I'll be honest, that's how I thought it was going to be. My bad for not asking questions before. By no means am I complaining about this game. Very well done and organized. I thought that once you go through the order of a color level then you keep on going until every pin in that color becomes locked (or depending upon how it goes, as many pins as possible becoming locked). So after the first round when everybody has a podm, then each time you steal, you give the pin that you had to the person that you stole from. The pin locks on the 3rd or 4th owner (whichever # we are playing with).

I'd be down to keep on playing until everything locks ( by color levels obviously). I'll be honest, that's how I thought it was going to be. My bad for not asking questions before. By no means am I complaining about this game. Very well done and organized. I thought that once you go through the order of a color level then you keep on going until every pin in that color becomes locked (or depending upon how it goes, as many pins as possible becoming locked). So after the first round when everybody has a podm, then each time you steal, you give the pin that you had to the person that you stole from. The pin locks on the 3rd or 4th owner (whichever # we are playing with).

The reason why this game does not continue is because if we continue then you will be taking PODM's away from players who stole PODM's and want to keep those PODM's in this original game. We gave many options to steal (four) in this original game.

With that being said, you are more then welcome to continue a secondary game on this thread to steal until everything is locked. If you are going to continue a secondary game then please ask go through all the players first. There are some players who want to keep the PODM's they opened/stole and do not want those PODM's taken away. Once you have filtered out those players then by all means go at it and enjoy "Round Two"

Last edited:
Dis22 I think it's a great idea I thought first time I played that's what would happen as well but a lot of people won't wanna do that last time we continued to play but you had the option to not continue and take your pin and run

I think it may be too difficult to continue this game and play more rounds until all (or as many as possible) pins lock. I envision problems of where you're suppose to send the pin that you entered to. However, once this game is complete and everybody receives the podm that they won...if there's interest, I'll try to set up a game in which all pins must lock (or as many as possible). It would be a real challenge to run a game as well as everyone who's been involved with this one has done. Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back