• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dis it's really not that hard to follow after everyone opens their pins we just ask everyone who wants to keep playing to pm one of us and then we continue to play usually kupo continues to keep track on the update page then a few days later you get a pm about where to send your pin with addy

Yeah I reached pixie earlier there isn't much I can do until the vet opens up its just nerve wracking they can't even tell you what hurts I am a huge softie for our dogs and why does it always seem that they get sick or hurt on a weekend when you can't reach a vet to save your life never like on moray at noonish

If kupo is willing to keep the board updated, I'm in...and if people like the "until they lock" game, I'll still try to set another one up in the future.

EDIT: Post #2 is fully up to date :)

:lol: That'd be like the King marrying the Chambermaid :lol:

Or like Jasmine marrying Aladdin O___O

What are you doing in Kentucky when you should live by:

Great question, I wished I lived by there, I don't mind waiting overnight for things considering nothing else is ever open that late at night and I always bring friends so I never worry about being alone -__- I've waited outside for Kingdom Hearts events and such before, if I was anywhere near DSF I would easily be able to keep up with all these pins lol xP

I'd be down to keep on playing until everything locks ( by color levels obviously).

If you guys do want to keep playing, just have someone PM me and let me know and I'll gladly keep updating Post #2, it isn't difficult at all ^_^

Dis it's really not that hard to follow after everyone opens their pins we just ask everyone who wants to keep playing to pm one of us and then we continue to play usually kupo continues to keep track on the update page then a few days later you get a pm about where to send your pin with addy

Yup, that's how it would go!!!

The reason why this game does not continue is because if we continue then you will be taking PODM's away from players who stole PODM's and want to keep those PODM's in this original game. We gave many options to steal (four) in this original game.

With that being said, you are more then welcome to continue a secondary game on this thread to steal until everything is locked. If you are going to continue a secondary game then please ask go through all the players first. There are some players who want to keep the PODM's they opened/stole and do not want those PODM's taken away. Once you have filtered out those players then by all means go at it and enjoy "Round Two"

Ooo that would be cool if we did a "round two" after this :D

Say Fries440, if that happens you open to still unlock/leave that Cinderella PoDM up for grabs...? lol!

Do you know, at the rate we're going, this thread just might see 1,500 or (dare I say?) 2,000 posts before this exchange is over, after all ... .

Do you know, at the rate we're going, this thread just might see 1,500 or (dare I say?) 2,000 posts before this exchange is over, after all ... .

Do I hear a zap for 2,000th post lmao

tumblr_me01pioLzp1qi92q3o1_500.gif

What tv show was that called again? I remember it was hilarious! (Proud family? not sure...) and lol 2000!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back