• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rasputin's 25 days of Grail zapping (25 pins total)

ZAPPED! Rasputin's 25 days of Grail zapping (25 pins total)
My grails would have to be:
1.) Pin 26381: Belle with Sheep at Fountain Framed Sketch Set.
2.) Pin 80671: Mystery Collection - Disney-Pixar Shorts - Geri's Game (Flat) ONLY
3.) Pin 69046: DisneyShopping.com - 3-Pc. Pixar Shorts Pin Set For The Birds Only.

Thank you so much!

You are so nice for doing this! You guys give so much.
My ultimate grails right now are any or all of pins 88819-88812, and for my Brave collection either 91023 or 95950. But I also REALLY REALLY want pin 13436.

Last edited:
Thank you for your Christmas consideration!

Right now my Holy Grail pin would be:

Pin 35657: Disney Auctions - Maleficent (Jumbo)
pin35657

but anything Maleficent/Sleeping Beauty related is good for me! ;)

Last edited:
This is such an amazing idea! You're so kind to do this!

My [newest] grail is the surprise release Elsa pin from today's Frozen DSF release

Wow! That is super generous!

My current grail is:
http://www.pinpics.com/pin.php?pin=34230 Pin 34230 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) Stitch with Firehose.

Followed by:
#56663 Labor Day Firefighter Donald
#264 WDW POTC E-Ticket

I can't say I really see these up for sale ever (not that I really look anywhere other than here) so if these are $500 pins, forgive my ignorance. :sad:

This is a really cool venture you are undertaking, I'm looking forward to seeing the posts from the happy recipients!

Last edited:
wow this is really cool, i would have no idea what my holy grail pin would be yet because i just started collecting but im collecting nightmare before christmas so if i was zapped a pin id be happy with anything nightmare before christmas! :)

When I heard your name called for a game at the '13' event. I was trying to check you out (I'm happily married, so just in fellow 'pin trader' way) but then I was at the trading board & got sidetracked. BUT, since you are asking, I'm not ashamed to beg...uh mmmm..mention I'd really really really like.Pin 32744: Disney Auctions - Stitch Summer Sand Castle.

Hoping one of these days we live in a location where Disney pins are a bit easier ​to acquire!!

You and your family are amazing! I hope everyone has a wonderful time with this! :)

My ultimate grails are the Mulan BT and Mulan Designer Princess, but even if I don't get chosen, I am so excited to see the Zaps of everyone that you had chosen.

Have fun spreading the happiness on DPF!

This is so awesome. I remember the first time you did this, it was so exciting.

Right now these are the two eluding me
Pin 94282: DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Belle
Pin 95709: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Belle #1 - GWP

My most elusive of grails is this pin, I've only seen it on the bay a few times and they always got sniped a few $'s beyond my max...
Pin 55078: WDW - Where Dreams HapPIN -Disney Pin Celebration 2007 - Super Jumbo Pin - Pin Trader's Dream.

I doubt I'll see this zapped to me(or any of the pins I have sig'd for that matter) but I can't wait to see who you give some holiday cheer to...

Words can't describe how awesome you are.
My holy grail is Pin 52784: DisneyShopping.com - St. Patrick's Day 2007 - Green Tigger.
Tigger is my favorite character obviously and I'm also half Irish. :D

Once again, the kindness and generosity of the Wax family just amazes me. First the organization of the fundraiser to help Princess Ida get her bicycle, and now the mass zapping of grails (again!). Thank you, Darris and Angie, for everything you do for DPF and its members - way to kick off the holiday season by spreading a little cheer! :)

This is a very kind thing to do. Especially around this time of the year.
Heres the ones I've been searching for like crazy in that price range.

Pin 36238: WDW - Pin Route 498 Road Side Suitcase Pin Set (Ariel)
Pin 41603: DCL - Stitch's High Sea Adventure - Undersea Adventure Frame Set (Sebastian)
Pin 45867: WDW - it's a small world - A Magical Transformation (Ariel, Eric & Sebastian)
Pin 47448: Disney Auctions - Father's Day 2006 (Ariel & King Triton)
Thank you again for doing this!

You guys are extraordinary!!! :bigthumb: Always finding a way to spread a little cheer! :) Thank you! I can't wait to see some of the pictures of what you have instore for people!

If I had to pic a "Holy Grail", it would be a toss up between two:
Pin 53738-Jessica In Brazil (Jumbo Pin)(which is way too expensive)
OR
Pin 57577-Jessica Rabbit Costume Series-Maleficent (which is BEYOND way too expensive)

So, here are two I wouldn't feel overly bad about price on if someone were to zap me with one I have wanted for awhile:
Pin 56075-Jessica & Roger Rabbit-Super Jumbo
OR
Pin 68007-Mardi Gras Series-Jessica

My #1 grail in my sig has gotta be:Pin 29298: WDW - This is Love - Love as Wide as the Ocean (Ariel & Eric) closely followed by:Pin 28392: WDW - This is Love - Castle Scene (Ariel & Eric)aysbut you know, those are pipe dreams ;) Anyways, thanks for doing this darris :)

The only pin I want is the Tiana and Naveen lamp post pin.
This is so kind of you Rasputin. You are a much loved member of this community.

It's so refreshing to see such kindness! :wavey:

-------------------
I probably have some of the oddest grails lol. Just a mash-up of themes.

Pin 2620: Figment Leaning on Old Epcot Center Logo
Pin 4910: Figment in Tux
Pin 5818: Kitchen Kabaret Set
Pin 51849: Featured Artist Collection 2007 - Adventurer's Club - Kungaloosh!
Pin 32789: WDW - 999 Happy Haunts Ball 2004 (Stretching Portraits Pin Set)

My ultimate grail is 39096 from my sig, the disney auctions simba and mufasa pin. I've been searching for so long with no success :(

Thank You and Merry Christmas

You are so sweet to do this. I feel funny asking but I would love to have the Art of Ariel pin. It is so beautiful. Even if you don't pick me, I will be excited for those who may get their grail. Thank you for bringing some happiness to your fellow pin traders.

Back