• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rasputin's 25 days of Grail zapping (25 pins total)

Omgod Omgod Omgod!!!!! I am freaking out and so so so happy right now. I was shaking when I got a screenshot of the list and I saw my name on there.... I never in a million years thought I'd be picked. I'm so thankful to you guys, you've definitely made my day, week, month....ahhhh. Thank you thank you you guys are wonderful people for all the happiness you bring to others. Omgod I'm getting my last and final Pocahontas grail!!!!! Super happy dance!!!!

Wow now I need a new signature. Hehehehe. Thank you!!!!!!!!

Omgod Omgod Omgod!!!!! I am freaking out and so so so happy right now. I was shaking when I got a screenshot of the list and I saw my name on there.... I never in a million years thought I'd be picked. I'm so thankful to you guys, you've definitely made my day, week, month....ahhhh. Thank you thank you you guys are wonderful people for all the happiness you bring to others. Omgod I'm getting my last and final Pocahontas grail!!!!! Super happy dance!!!!

Wow now I need a new signature. Hehehehe. Thank you!!!!!!!!

You deserve it!!! :3 It felt awesome to pass the news on to you lol

Great job Rasputin!

my ultimate grail is the nightmare marquee with the little kids. I have never had the chance to get it . one of the last few marquees i need :) It would be amazing to get it

OMG!!!! I was at Disneyland all day yesterday and I just saw this. My name is on the list. Where do I start, how can I thank you?!!! I love that Dumbo pin for two reasons. I collect Dumbo pins and patriotic pins. So perfect. Your kindness has me feeling overwhelmed, thank you so much!!!!!!!

Hee hee hee I love seeing everyone's excitement when they find their names on the list! Happy Zappidays to all! :D

I'm so glad that so many amazingly sweet people are getting zapped. Talk about an amazing Christmas gift.

Reading though all these make me smile! Darris, you and Angie are two of a kind and truly special people! WTG!

Ok. Here is the list and what pins have been gifted this year.

Please PM me your addresses.

HandA - Pin 6214: 100 Years of Magic - The Three Caballeros (1944)

Katelouise - Pin 15957: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Bambi Marquee
Pin 11292: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Sleeping Beauty Marquee
Pin 15297: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Aladdin Marquee
Pin 12239: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Peter Pan Marquee
Pin 13541: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Beauty & The Beast Marquee

Cjvandever - Pin 95847: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Scar

Suzziesue - Pin 30942: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Dumbo American Flag

Katdianee - Pin 98683: El Capitan Theatre Ticket Pin - Frozen

Averysfairytale - Pin 21300: Disney Auctions - Tinker Bell Expressions Series (Laughter)

aceastrococopuff - Pin 3018: Disney Gallery - Mickey Mouse Filmshorts Framed Set (Steamboat Willie Poster)

Merida33 - Brave Nesting Dolls

colorwindpainter - Pin 87851: Brooch - Gold Pocahontas

lumpylover - Pin 98462: Disney Store Europe- Rapunzel and Maximus

mayaworld4u - Pin 96163: DSF - Iron Man 3 - Iron Man and Mandarin
Pin 96166: DSF - Iron Man 3 - Iron Man's Armor

RIDisneyPinGuy - Pin 34230: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch with Firehose
Pin 56663: DisneyShopping.com - Labor Day 2007 Series - Donald Duck Firefighter

disneypinqueen - Pin 97986: Cast Exclusive - Disney Villains - Be On the Look Out - B.O.L.O. - Maleficent

mybabykelly - Pin 94282: DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Belle

ilovetigger - Pin 52784: DisneyShopping.com - St. Patrick's Day 2007 - Green Tigger

Great list of members you selected!!! Congratulations to everybody and thank you so much for being so kind!!!

Back