• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The 1 pin Grail Zap (I haven't forgot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! The 1 pin Grail Zap (I haven't forgot)

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
I am going to do this Grail zap a little differently this time.

Again, there is a chance I will not find your grail. Don't give up.

Ok the rules:

1) You are allowed to post the 1 pin you want the most.
2) Try to make it that can be found.
3) Don't get discouraged if you don't get picked.

*IMPORTANT ADD ON* At this time I will not be zapping the Tangled Beloved Tales. So if you want you can change your pin.

IF you post more than one pin, I won't even take the time to look for any of yours.

Last edited:
this is the one pin i am looking for the most
pin62612
Pin 62612: WDI - Stitch Dressed in Cast Member Costumes - Haunted Mansion

Wow, so nice of you doing this again! I know I am already awaiting a grail of mine so it wouldn't be fair if I post my grail so I won't and will give others a chance :) Darris you're awesome!

I've wanted the DP Ariel ever since i was a little girl. I just can't gush enough about it. I am literally freaking out. It would be in my sig but i need my wife's help for that, and you know how that goes.

Last edited:
Pin 63998: DisneyShopping.com - Snow White Pin (Jumbo)
pin63998

Every time this pin is on ebay I lose the auction or its being sold for a ridiculous price. I have nothing that people want for this pin. Its by far my favorite Snow White pin out there and one day I will own it.

This is mine.

Pin 39958: Disney Auctions - Elizabeth Gomes Signature Series (Sleeping Beauty)

I will not post as you found a great pin for me in January! I appreciate it so much and wish others luck with you finding one for them.

My grail:
Pin 95110: DSF - Beloved Tales - Tangled (surprise release)
You're so awesome for doing this, I love seeing all the joy you bring people from zapping them their grails! :)

Last edited:
Here is one of my Grails.....
Pin 57693: DisneyShopping.com - Chip 'n Dale as Buzz & Woody Halloween Dress-Up Series Pin

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back