• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The 1 pin Grail Zap (I haven't forgot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! The 1 pin Grail Zap (I haven't forgot)
My not-100%-impossible-to-find-yet-somehow-I-keep-missing-it-and-get-no-replies-for-my-trade-requests pin is Jessica in Japan, 53471 from my signature. I've been actively pursing it for some time now with nothing sticking.

Erik's Holy Grail:
pin39962
Pin 39962: Disney Auctions - Elizabeth Gomes Signature Series (Sorcerer Mickey)

Danielle's Holy Grail:
pin41960

Pin 41960: Disney Auctions - Disney Dogs with Stitch ( Nana )

Well my grails right now are wayyyyy to pricey but I will share one anyway never hurts right anyway it's just sharing. I really would love the Rapunzel Party doll pin, I really love that pin and will be my newest dream finding project. And thank you Rasputin for doing this again, your kindness and generosity it so amazing. thank you and big hugs!:hug:

Thanks for doing this again, I can't wait to see the surprise and joy you will be spreading to other DPF members.
I would say my current grail is:
pin70691
Pin 70691: DSF - Disney Pixar's Up - Russell with Dug
because my dog, Becka, who basically grew up with me passed away this summer and Dug's unconditional love for Russell and everyone else reminds me of my own dog's positive energy. I miss her so much!

Thanks for doing this again, I can't wait to see the surprise and joy you will be spreading to other DPF members.
I would say my current grail is:
pin70691
Pin 70691: DSF - Disney Pixar's Up - Russell with Dug
because my dog, Becka, who basically grew up with me passed away this summer and Dug's unconditional love for Russell and everyone else reminds me of my own dog's positive energy. I miss her so much!
Just wanted to say I'm sorry you lost Becka and I know how you feel about a character reminding you of your dog. Pluto reminds me of my Lab/Greyhound/German Shepherd mix. I've had him since he was five weeks old and he's almost three now. He's been with me through a move from Florida to Colorado and another from Colorado to North Carolina, two sets of roommates, meeting and marrying my husband, and adding three more dogs (besides the one my husband came with) to our family.

ooh I looked through here thinking it would be fun to try and help. But man most of these seem hard and exspensive. Good luck. I hope someday I can make someones dreams come true like this.

I could say beloved tales Tangled but that wouldn't be much of a hunt for you would it? :drool:
So I would say:
pin75372
Pin 75372: DisneyStore.com - Disney's Year of the Tiger Mystery Set - Mushu Only
Pin 75372: DisneyStore.com - Disney's Year of the Tiger Mystery Set - Mushu Only

Thanks for making someones wish come true. Our little DPF family appreciates your effort and kindness. (I'm not trying to suck up
:))

Wow - you are all so great on here! I just sent out a pin a few days ago in my first ever trade - with a zap! I can't wait for the other person to get it!!!! I love all things Belle and missed out on a great deal of older pins because I just got into this hobby a year ago. Here is the most beautiful one that I haven't been able to get ahold of:
Pin 30248: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Princess Profile (Belle)
I would love this one so much - it's in my signature, too!

Hello DPF,
My grail is this Stitch pin! Pin 30592: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch in Raingear.
Every time I look at this pin on pin pics It makes me smile :) He looks so small in his huge raincoat!
Thanks for helping people find their grails Rasputin!
pin30592

I dont have that many pins yeat, but trying to bulid my and my girls collections. I mostly collect and trade for them. But for me my ultimate grail ever would be to just own one, could be anyone, PODM. :tigger:

OMGosh how cool of you to do this again! :)

MY grail right now is definitely:

Pin 32968: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Little Mermaid (Kiss the Girl)

I really like this pin and have been looking everywhere! but somehow I always miss it or something...
thanks again! Even if I don't get a pin, thanks so much for brightening people's mailboxes with your grails! :)

ok. So, you sent me the awesome blue Centaurette and I feel like listing a new one for you to hunt down is greedy. So you do NOT need to try to get this pin. I am sure other people will post on here that have yet to feel your Grail zapping knightlyness.

However, because I enjoy saying my most wanted, heres the one I am questing for. ((there are 2 of this set, and either one would be awesome))

Not a "Grail" but definately high on my hunt list. I have seen it and the #1 of these 2 pins on ewbay a few times. So i know they are out there.

Even if I do not get something, it is always exciting to read threads from others :)

But here is mine for now:

There, I went easy this time :lol:

Thank you Darris for making all our dreams come true. You're like Prince Charming after he marries his princess and has kids!

So, here is mine:
Pin 88820: DSF - Valentine's Day 2012 - Carl and Ellie - Wedding

it was hard to choose which one of the 4 DSF Valentine's Day 2012 pins to choose. I mean, I like the kids, wedding and mailbox equally. But, after careful consideration, I chose the wedding. Mainly because Ellie is tilting Carl down for a kiss :)

Following in the footsteps of Kristine, please for the love of all things sacred and holy (and for the sake of the little fluffy kittens) DO NOT get this pin, but I simply love hearing about people's current most wanted. It's also nice to have been here for a few months and see everyone's collections grow and signatures get destroyed based on their acquisitions. So for people like you, Kristine and David and all the other amazing mega zappers out there... thank you. I've been the recipient of so much kindness and zap-age here, I am excited to see new faces get their most wanted.

Having said that, since I'm down to my last nine Tangled pins, the next one I'm ready to fight for is our friend, 85996 - Designer Rapunzel. And trust me, I ain't going down without a fight. <3

I guess this is less about being zapped (I REPEAT: DO NOT ZAP) and more about warning you if you ever do another DP auction, I'm ready to fight! :hsd: (or uh, dance, I guess.)

Also, great grails, everyone, keep 'em coming!

+1000000 I will share my grail to, mine for now would be the beloved tales beauty and the beast pin, missed it last time when it was on ebay but I am not giving up yet :D

Following in the footsteps of Kristine, please for the love of all things sacred and holy (and for the sake of the little fluffy kittens) DO NOT get this pin, but I simply love hearing about people's current most wanted. It's also nice to have been here for a few months and see everyone's collections grow and signatures get destroyed based on their acquisitions. So for people like you, Kristine and David and all the other amazing mega zappers out there... thank you. I've been the recipient of so much kindness and zap-age here, I am excited to see new faces get their most wanted.

Having said that, since I'm down to my last nine Tangled pins, the next one I'm ready to fight for is our friend, 85996 - Designer Rapunzel. And trust me, I ain't going down without a fight. <3

I guess this is less about being zapped (I REPEAT: DO NOT ZAP) and more about warning you if you ever do another DP auction, I'm ready to fight! :hsd: (or uh, dance, I guess.)

Also, great grails, everyone, keep 'em coming!

I feel kinda bad posting my request but seeing as how money is very tight for me personally right now... I really could use the zap to help me out in completing this project...

And this is a really odd request...but here goes... *foot shuffle*

A member here is a selling a PODM that I really would just... adore to have. It's apart of my personal project I'm working on. It's EJangaBang and he has an Ariel PODM that I really have been eyeing but funds have literally escaped me and with the recent slew of pin releases and some taking more precedence over others, well this one has just fallen to the bottom sadly and it hurts :( His sales thread in the forums and I figure this is a good wanted pin because it also helps a member out here on DPF who may need the funds. I hope this isn't too odd of an request. The PODM is his only TLM one he's selling at the moment in his thread here ...
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?19574-Ejangabang-s-Pin-Sale!-PODM-S-ADDED

Again, I feel terrible having to ask and I've been very fortunate on many pins so honestly, I'm sure there's people here who are better candidates for their grails (noooo not saying that out of self pity, it's honestly how I feel) but I couldn't turn down the chance/possibility. In short, if I'm passed over, I totally understand :) Thank you for considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back