• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The 1 pin Grail Zap (I haven't forgot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! The 1 pin Grail Zap (I haven't forgot)
I hope this is possible. I really wanted this for my literature based collection.
Pin 66723: DSF - Beloved Tales - Robin Hood

Ello :)
this would be my favorite grail right now. Would love to have the entire sugar rush set but this would be a great start and my very favorite :)
Pin 93605: DisneyStore.com - Sugar Rush 11 Pin Set - Wreck-It Ralph - Vanellope Von Schweetz

fingers crossed!! Good luck everyone :)

Hubby has been so sweet taking care of me and my cranky back (and self) so I would loooooove to get him this grail of his:
Pascal PTD

Hi thank you for this, our most wanted pin is
Pin 93519: WDI - Halloween 2012 - Lilo, Stitch, and Scrump

I would love to get this for my daughter,but it's a hard one sorry xxx

Dear Darris,

I could never ask you to get me another grail so I refuse to post my most wanted pin (although let's be honest, pretty much everyone on the forum knows what it is at this point, especially you and others who are on chat frequently when my "spazz" sessions ensue -.- so I feel like I can't even hide it by being vague haha), you have already gotten the Stitch Prince Phillip pin which will NEVER leave my possession. I'm really sorry to the pin as I feel like it is kidnapping it, but it is NEVER leaving haha my precious <_<

On a side note, if you read this post, I'm going to put:

Pin 74696: Princess and the Frog Exclusive Engagement at the Ziegfeld

And if you do happen to find and choose this, send it straight to disneycrazee, I know she loves this pin so very much :)

EDIT: It looks like Kristen beat me to posting about the pin haha xD

The funny thing is I don't have a holy grail...I know that's weird right! I have the pins to complete my collections and I have managed to slowly but surely trade for just about anything (which is the fun part for me) but I just wanted to say that you kind sir are an extremely generous person and I have deep respect for all of the great things that you do. It is so awesome to be able to make someone else smile :)

My current grail is: Pin 50305: DSF - Halloween 2006 - Stitch as Davy Crockett w/ Cheshire Cat as Coonskin Cap (Surprise Release)

Since you have already so generously helped me, I just want to take the opportunity to thank you so much again for your kindness!!

Helping so many members with their most wanted pins not only makes the collections all the more brighter, but attaches along a special
memory to the pin and a reminder of the kindness of fellow pin collectors we meet here :hug:

(hope that didn't come out to sappy :lol: just needed to be said =>)

Dear Darris,

I could never ask you to get me another grail so I refuse to post my most wanted pin (although let's be honest, pretty much everyone on the forum knows what it is at this point, especially you and others who are on chat frequently when my "spazz" sessions ensue -.- so I feel like I can't even hide it by being vague haha), you have already gotten the Stitch Prince Phillip pin which will NEVER leave my possession. I'm really sorry to the pin as I feel like it is kidnapping it, but it is NEVER leaving haha my precious <_<

On a side note, if you read this post, I'm going to put:

Pin 74696: Princess and the Frog Exclusive Engagement at the Ziegfeld

And if you do happen to find and choose this, send it straight to disneycrazee, I know she loves this pin so very much :)

EDIT: It looks like Kristen beat me to posting about the pin haha xD
:hug:awww Matt! You're too sweet!:hug:

This is my first grail....I just never seen that on the bay as auction....
Pin 89190: Disney Store Europe - Squirrels Wart and Red Head Valentine 2012
pin89190

I will cry if I get this baby....so hard to find since it is not from the US......

Last edited:
This is my first post about a grail pin, as I have zero of them narrowing it down to just one was very difficult. I will go with this one... I just love it.
Pin 55078: WDW - Where Dreams HapPIN - Disney Pin Celebration 2007 - Super Jumbo Pin - Pin Trader's Dream

Here's mine.
pin46153
Pinpics 46153 - Disney Dogs

I don't know if you'll find mine but I just want to say how sweet it is of you to do this (and honestly, I'd be happy with any Disney dog pin...I love my dogs :) )

Last edited:
You must have SO MUCH good karma built up... Your kindness astounds me :). My #1 grail would be:

Pin 68866: DSF - Beloved Tales - Disney's Beauty and the Beast

Thank you for doing this, and making so many people happy.

Oh my goodness! Such generosity! I believe this pin is the one I would want most if given such an amazing opportunity:

iBtLJPc.png

Pin 72146: DisneyStore.com - Fantasy Folk Series - Merlin & Archimedes

Thank you for such an amazing offer! And regardless of whether I get mine or not, I can't wait to see all of the zap threads! :D

~Merlin

Pin 16468- Magical Musical Moments -The Lord is Good To Me, Johnny Appleseed (the pic is on my signature). I hope this one will prove easier to find. Thanks for looking out for all of us here at DPF!!

You are awesome for doing this for people, and I'd say that I'm too new to this to have any real 'holy grails' just yet, as I feel like I'd have to search for a long time before I can give a pin that status (though I'm sure I'll have several that will eventually get there). However, the one that I'd say I want the most at this point is the DSF Pascal pin; #93895.

The pin I want most is probably Pin 34939, Vanessa looking at Ursula in the mirror. It isn't a crazy hard to find pin, I don't think, but to me it is stunning, a really good representation of the character.

PS: you are super awesome for doing this. Very kind of you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back