• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The 1 pin Grail Zap (I haven't forgot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! The 1 pin Grail Zap (I haven't forgot)
It had eluded me long enough!

Pin 80406: DisneyStore.com - Villains Boys Club Set - Scar Only (Error)

This is very nice of you Rasputin. It's a shame we can't be friends which really hurts my feelings, but I'll get over it :/

Good luck everyone. I wouldn't feel right asking anyone to help me acquire my grails this way. I would love to see pictures of who gets though :)

Last edited:
one?? I gotta pick one?? but here's... and there's.... and.. and... aw crud muffins.
Well.. the holy of holy is Pin 46153: Disney Auctions - Disney Dogs (Jumbo)

but with only 4 people trading it... :(
Good luck with your searches!

Last edited:
Oh how lovely! Well most definitely this one:

pin89727

Pin 89727: Disney Store UK: Vanessa (Ursula) Marries Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)

I have been so blessed with the kindness of other forum members that I won't post here, but this is a wonderful thing for you to be doing, Darris! :) I hope the forum continues to be a brighter place because of all the kindness of a few very special members lately :hug: <3

This is so sweet of you to do this again :D
So, my holiest of holy grails at the moment is The Little Mermaid Beloved Tales
pin68864
Pin 68864: DSF- Beloved Tales - Disney's The Little Mermaid

Thanks so much! :D

My current grail is:
Pin 37572: Disney Auctions - Stitch Morning (Jumbo)
I have been trying to get it for awhile now but no luck :(
Thanks for starting this!

I don't want anything for myself as I have been so blessed by you and you have been MORE than generous!!!

So, I would like to post a grail for one of my friends. :) ( like my entry would be for her)

Erika/Crushedbubbles :D She was one of my first friends on this forum and she is the sweetest person!

I would like her to have:

pin84970
Next->
Pin 84970: Disney Store Europe - Tangled Pin

From her grails. :)

Last edited:
Ooooo this was a toughie to put just one pin down, buttttt I think atm it would have to be 48735 :) I have started to love Vanessa more and more, and there are only 6 pins of her in existence Cx They should make more Vanessa pins.... just sayin' XD

You are so generous! I feel a little self serving posting, but if you could find this guy for me I would repay you. Somewhere, somehow your pin karma would be repaid tenfold.

pin61418

Pin 61418: DisneyShopping.com - Mickey & Friends Rock & Roll Series Pin

People on here are often so sweet to each other. :)

I would feel bad asking for a crazy rare pin, so I will ask for the easiest of my remaining Enchanted pins. (I personally haven't been able to find any of them.

Pin 58381: DSF - Enchanted - Giselle's Tiara

pin58381

Last edited:
Hi Darris,

You have been so kind to me that I will not be asking for another grail pin. I just wanted to thank you for being such a generous member here.

Thank you!!!

David

Pin 92497: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Queen of Hearts Only

that is all :) thank you

Last edited:
This would probably be my biggest grail for the moment:

Pin 93075: Piece of Disney Movie - Beauty and the Beast

I would love a scene of them dancing together. Thanks so much. :)

I have an even bigger grail but you said not to put one that is too hard to find and the other one I have only 6 people are actually trading it.. :)

Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King

This is mine, any scene with Nala, it's my long time grail. haha

someday I wish to get to know you better! I see you in chat all the time but rarely really have a conversation. I hope someday I can be as awesome as you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back