• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

This game is finished! Mailings to start as early as Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is finished! Mailings to start as early as Monday!
The sale ends then. If you have not paid for spots by July 1st the cost will go back up to $25 a spot. The game will start as soon as the people that have asked for spots have paid for them. If possible we will start July 1st.

Sale is over! Price is now $25 per spot! Thank you to all those that took advantage of the sale price! Now I will be able to get my better half some much needed new glasses! Maybe even fix the washing machine! LOL! You all do not know how much this group helps us get by from month to month. We feel truly blessed by all of you (especially our angels... you know who you are!), thank you!

Only one person left! This game will probably start any day now. If you all would like to send in your selection order you can but I usually wait until the Grand prizes are gone because they are almost always the top of every list I get. Up to you all!

With that we are ready to start! When my roommate wakes up I will have her help me with the randomizer thingy. (Have I mentioned I HATE being so computer stupid!) We will probably get this going this afternoon or tonight at the latest! Thanks to everyone that has chosen to play our game!

NOTE: Flaming Nora will receive an exchange of her #84 if my top spot (the blanks) is higher than it is for a mix up I made earlier.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

She probably will not be able to get to it until after 2 or 3 this afternoon at the earliest. I expect her to sleep until about 12:30 as she had a late night. I don't want you all to be checking this every little while and being disappointed! Is it weird I can not wait to select my own pins? LOL

Watch for my next game to come... it will only be about 25 to 30 spots if that... It will consist of PTD's, PODM's and Princess movie pins! I might throw a Marquee in there too just so I can call it MP3's... LOL. This will be your chance to get a PTD at only $25. It will be my way of saying thanks to all of you that have helped us so much! I am also thinking of giving those that have played my games in the past a break as well. We will see how it goes... so many marbles rolling round in my head... LOL!

Last edited:
She probably will not be able to get to it until after 2 or 3 this afternoon at the earliest. I expect her to sleep until about 12:30 as she had a late night. I don't want you all to be checking this every little while and being disappointed! Is it weird I can not wait to select my own pins? LOL

Watch for my next game to come... it will only be about 25 to 30 spots if that... It will consist of PTD's, PODM's and Princess movie pins! I might throw a Marquee in there too just so I can call it MP3's... LOL. This will be your chance to get a PTD at only $25. It will be my way of saying thanks to all of you that have helped us so much! I am also thinking of giving those that have played my games in the past a break as well. We will see how it goes... so many marbles rolling round in my head... LOL!

Can't wait, I love your games. Can I reserve 4 spots? I'm going to Disneyland/Las Vegas next week and don't want to miss your game...

Last edited:
Can't wait, I love your games. Can I reserve 4 spots? I'm going to Disneyland/Las Vegas next week and don't want to miss your game...

We live in Vegas! You should get my number and maybe we can get a starbuck's or something and trade! LOL.. Give me a PM if it sounds good to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back