• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Turbo's Turbo-Tastic Zap Game! (Winners Announced!)

Turbo's Turbo-Tastic Zap Game! (Winners Announced!)

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
pressstart_zps404df748.jpg

First I have to say that Cjvandever's thread gave me the idea to do this initially. I mean I've been wanting to zap folks, and thought it was a great idea when you couldn't find the right person to zap with a specific pin.

ROSTER IS NOW CLOSED!

[Commencing typing in-character...]

Hellooooo my loyal fans! It is I, the resident psychotic racer of Disney Pin Forum!

turbo55_zpsb5f530c7.jpg

Aren't I pretty?

As some of you may know I have been in a zapping mood recently! I already have three people in mind I plan to zap (though Nate, yours may be a while because I am still trying to figure out what to zap you with!)... but I want it to be at least FOUR or more before the year is out! Now wouldn't that be turbo-tastic?

So I will be making this a game of sorts instead for my fourth zap! The pin on offer is not a high-end pin, but it is limited edition and has a fair trades/wants ratio!

Pin 98620: Disney Store Europe - Aristocats
This pin is actually pretty big!

How do you get this pin then? Ah! Very simple... you must post in this thread in red bold type (only for your entry post, if you need to ask questions just use default type), that's it; it doesn't matter what you're actually saying in the post. The order of which everyone posts will be put into a list (or roster), and then the list will be put into a randomizer. Whoever comes out on top, gets the zaaaaaaaap from Turbo! PLEASE READ THE RULES TOO!

Are the prizes for second and third place you ask? NO OF COURSE NOT!

Turbo384_zps9ed95b28.png

Oh fine... there will be runner-up zaps too for 2nd and 3rd place! What are they? You'll have to wait and find out. But they will be pins at least... you can always use them as traders!

RULES (please read!):
1. You must at least want this pin, I want it to go to somebody who likes the pin!
2. You may post more than once in the thread in discussion, but only your red type post will count as what number you are on the list.
3. The randomizer decides, no trying to flatter me on my awesome racing skills to win favor.
4. Any questions are to be asked in this thread.
5. YOUR ENTRY POST MUST BE IN BOLD RED TYPE SO I KNOW WHICH POSTS COUNT FOR THE RANDOMIZER LIST/ROSTER. ANY OTHER REPLIES FROM THE SAME PERSON MUST BE IN DEFAULT TYPE.
6. I ship internationally, so anyone can join.
7. If you already have this pin, please do not try to win it. I want it to go to somebody who needs it.
8. You may be on the roster for another person.
9. You can enter for just the runner up prizes if you do not want the Aristocats pin.
10. Do not win a race against me.

There we have it! This game will start now and continue on until the Nov 12th 12:00am GMT, that's one week!

Let the race begin! Turbo-tastic!

turbo72_zps35baee2c.jpg

A zap from Turbo does not include him hacking your game and taking over.
A zap from Turbo can take at up to two weeks to arrive. Game Central Postal Service and all that.
Turbo does not expect any pins in return, he however would like at least a thank you. :)
You must allow Turbo a while to get the zap packages ready after the winners are announced. He has a busy schedule being THE GREATEST RACER EVER after all.

Last edited:
I have a question, Turbo. Though I wouldn't want the pin for myself, it would make a wonderful Christmas present for my future stepmother. May I pretty please enter your game?

(And to answer your question, yes, I am reading the tags :bigthumb:)

Cool idea! Now, you say you must want the pin. I do not want the pin for myself, but I do want it for my sister who is not a member on the forum. Can I still "enter"?

I have a question, Turbo. Though I wouldn't want the pin for myself, it would make a wonderful Christmas present for my future stepmother. May I pretty please enter your game?

(And to answer your question, yes, I am reading the tags :bigthumb:)

Of course you can! That counts as wanting the pin in my book. (Which is a great book by the way.) :D

Hi Turbo, here is my post in bold red type!! Please count me in!

Ok, so the pin is not on my "wants" list on PinPics, but that does not mean I don't want it... There are SO MANY pins I don't have that I think are awesome, it would be crazy to go out and mark eveything I like as a want - my wants list would be hundreds of pages long. Does it count that I want this pin, or does it have to appear on my wants list (I will go add it, if that's the case! :lol: )?

Hi Turbo, here is my post in bold red type!! Please count me in!

Ok, so the pin is not on my "wants" list on PinPics, but that does not mean I don't want it... There are SO MANY pins I don't have that I think are awesome, it would be crazy to go out and mark eveything I like as a want - my wants list would be hundreds of pages long. Does it count that I want this pin, or does it have to appear on my wants list (I will go add it, if that's the case! :lol: )?

Its fine if its not currently on your wants, as you've explained to me why. :lol: Congratulations! You're on the roster. :D

YIPPIE! SIGN ME UP!

"In my world, every one is a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!"

"Book 'em, Danno!"

CHUNKLES

CHURLISHNESS

I LOVE TO TYPE RANDOM WORDS MuAuAuAWaWaWaUaUaUa

Entering because a family member not on this forum would want this. Although if I won, I'm not sure which sister I'd give it to... I guess I can always flip a coin, or have them play rock paper scissors, or fight to the death... :)

Quick question; if I don't want the aristocrats pin (other than as a trader) can I enter for the runner up prizes? I agree with you wanting it to go to someone who wants it but I'd love the chance to win a little mystery prize :).

Quick question; if I don't want the aristocrats pin (other than as a trader) can I enter for the runner up prizes? I agree with you wanting it to go to someone who wants it but I'd love the chance to win a little mystery prize :).

Hmmm, interesting question. Yes I think that's possible, just make sure to make a note of it in your entry post (ONLY FOR RUNNER-UP PRIZES or something like that). If you end up getting the 1st place spot on the randomizer, I shall just switch whoever is 2nd to first place.

Also good luck to all who are on the roster so far!

Everyone who has posted so far in red is on the roster!

@Ruxpin: I'll make sure to count your post as you can't post in red.

thank you so much for entering me in,I really appreciate your kindness,i would really love this pin. thank you for running this great game.

Last edited:
Awwwwww.... Well I believe first the worst and second the best so.....

Count me in for the Runner Up!!!! :) I'm okay with Turbo being in first place :)

..... Glitch!

Yay! In that case, count me in for runner up!

And, just because I love a chance to quote Simon and Garfunkel when it's relevant, and since Turbo is a racer after all - once I'm on a pair of wheels, I hit the road and I'm gone!

Count me in! I would definitely want to get this for someone. And Turbo is so awesome and sweet for doing this! :)

@Amy: I assure you if I were on the roster, I would win! But I am merely hosting it this time. Hehehehe. And... you're going to get a few glitches when reprogramming an entire arcade game...

@MadWild: That's two just for the runner up prizes then. Nice quote by the way!

@Ryan: Hmmm... haven't been described as sweet before...

@Everyone: Thanks for joining the game! Didn't think I'd get this much interest... just goes to show how many loyal fans I have. Hahahaha...! I have edited the rules to include information on being on the roster for another, and just going for the runner-up prizes. Also changed rule 2 slightly to say only the red type posts count to what number you are on the roster, as a number of folks first posts were not in red type.

(And gotta say; some great replies in this thread!)

Last edited:
Back