• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Turbo's Turbo-Tastic Zap Game! (Winners Announced!)

Turbo's Turbo-Tastic Zap Game! (Winners Announced!)
count us in! Candise loves anything disney cats! So this aristocatpin will be great for her collection!

Whoa, you posted just as I closed entries... now... should I let this go through? Hmmmm... weeeeeelllllll... yeah. :lol: Congratulations, you JUST made it onto the roster. :D

Roster is closed! Here it is in order of who posted first (please tell me if I missed anyone out or the order of when you posted is incorrect);

norlando319
SiuJerkJai
LumpyLover
MegglesM
Elvenprincess
Lumiere
chroll
Dreaming Magpie
BellesWorld
teddy_ruxpin
Booger1964
AmySchweppe - For Runner Up
MadWild - For Runner Up
AgentR - For Runner Up
ALittleBitOfMagic
rif-raf
DisneySum
aura_uk
ILoveTigger
akaibara - For Runner Up
Romancing_Train
moorhunhe
MMiano
Katdianee
coblj003
Catz
fluffycat1
echoharmony
PinBeuty11
Cerysanne
queennikki
Paul1823

The roster will be put into the randomizer tomorrow, I'm leaving some time just in case I made a mistake on it. So we'll figure out who the winners are then! Good luck to all of you!

Now if when I put it in the randomizer the first three are only for runner up prizes... I will HAVE to redo it. Its the only situation in which I will resubmit the roster... because I don't think putting whoever was in fourth to first and bumping down third to fourth would be fair.

The tension builds - adrenaline coursing through our veins... I can almost hear this little electronic bits and bytes from the randomizer: 0010 0101 0111 1111 go! :lol: Yeah, I'm a geek. Can't help it!

:D 01110100 01110101 01110010 01100010 01101111 00101101 01110100 01100001 01110011 01110100 01101001 01100011 00100001

We'll find out who crosses the finish line first soon! And who gets the trophy... I mean pin!

Shoot.... It's feels like a race you have control if you win or loose lol. Best of luck everyone. Thanks turbo for the fun game.

Annnnnnnnnnd here's the results!

[h=2]List Randomizer[/h]There were 32 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. MadWild - For Runner Up
  2. fluffycat1
  3. MMiano
  4. norlando319
  5. Paul1823
  6. AgentR - For Runner Up
  7. moorhunhe
  8. teddy_ruxpin
  9. Elvenprincess
  10. MegglesM
  11. aura_uk
  12. LumpyLover
  13. chroll
  14. akaibara - For Runner Up
  15. ALittleBitOfMagic
  16. BellesWorld
  17. Katdianee
  18. AmySchweppe - For Runner Up
  19. coblj003
  20. Lumiere
  21. Catz
  22. echoharmony
  23. rif-raf
  24. Romancing_Train
  25. PinBeuty11
  26. DisneySum
  27. ILoveTigger
  28. Dreaming Magpie
  29. SiuJerkJai
  30. queennikki
  31. Cerysanne
  32. Booger1964
Timestamp: 2013-11-12 17:02:00 UTC

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]As the winner was for a runner up prize they will be placed second, that means fluffycat1 is the overall winner! MadWild places second and MMiano third! Congratulations![/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]I'll be PMing the winners soon. Thank you to everybody who participated in the race! Turbo-tastic! [/FONT]

Hoping to host another game at some point, but it will probably be next year. Of course I might be co-hosting a game with Cjvandever sometime.

Once I have the addresses I can get ready the packages. Though as I mentioned before; give me some time, and at up to two weeks for them to arrive. The Game Central postal service is not the greatest for sending outside the Arcade!

Thank you for a fantastic game, so happy I got to be in the top three. Can't wait to see the runner up prize in person :).

*WOOHOO* I was "First place loser" (or the top number with no prize) - Thanks for the fun, Turbo - and if any of the top three spots fail to send you an address, I'll step up and do my runner up duty! Yes, I am a giver, and I care! ;-)

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for the fun game:) I was in top 10. Woo Hoo getting closer to winning a game.

Well at least you would of just made it onto the random roster if this had been Sugar Rush!

Thank you for a fantastic game, so happy I got to be in the top three. Can't wait to see the runner up prize in person :).

Congratulations again! Not as good as my racing skills of course... but still... well done!

Congrats to the winners :) Can't wait for your next game Turbo, in the meantime Happy Racing!

I thank you!

*WOOHOO* I was "First place loser" (or the top number with no prize) - Thanks for the fun, Turbo - and if any of the top three spots fail to send you an address, I'll step up and do my runner up duty! Yes, I am a giver, and I care! ;-)

We can't all be the greatest racer ever anyway. :D If any forfeit a prize it will go to you by default. And again, if this had been Sugar Rush, you'd at least be on the random roster for the day. :lol:

Going to put a rule here; if the third place winner doesn't confirm by the 17th that prize will go to fourth place. I want to get the pins sent by at least the 18th.

Okay, there's one more day until the deadline. If MMiano doesn't contact me by then the 3rd place prize will go to norlando319. I do hope she's okay, but I want to actually get everything ready tomorrow to be sent the following day, and can't wait too long due to the Holidays coming up soon... the post gets crazy.

And also Turbo is an impatient man, and wants to send out the prizes soon. :lol: So hopefully the packages will go out on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Thanks everyone for being so patient with this! :)

Okay, its the 17th. 3rd place prize is going to 4th place. I will inform the three winners of when the packages have been sent, but it will be soon now. Either tomorrow or the next day.

Again thank you for your patience, and happy racing!

Oh dear... I've already written everything up for Nick for third place...

OKAY, this is what I'm going to do... I'm not telling you because its going to be a surprise and you'll all just have to wait and find out. Hahahahahaha!

Back