• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Turbo's Turbo-Tastic Zap Game! (Winners Announced!)

Turbo's Turbo-Tastic Zap Game! (Winners Announced!)
Turbo: The only first place trophy you would get is first looser. ;)

much love....

Turbo: The only first place trophy you would get is first looser. ;)

much love....

turbo82_zps453212c5.jpg

(Ahhh! I wouldn't annoy Turbo too much, he might take you off the roster. ;))

Last edited:
Wow I've never done bold/coloured txt before and while I was figuring out how to do it my little girl decided to have a race of her own crawling at speed down my bed. Had to stop her crawling off. Wide awake at 4am. Meh lol

I've never seen this pin before but I love it! Count me in. I will add it to my wants very soon. Thanks for this awesome game! I hope you won all of your races today.

My! This game is going well from what I initially thought it would. Thank you all for wanting to be on the roster.

@ILoveTigger: Indeed I won all my races yesterday! I'm the greatest racer ever you know... hahahaha!

@Amy: Of course you do... I'm just that awesome. :D

I would love this pin for my sister's Christmas.
We don't get along much, but when it does to Disney, we suddenly do!
She loves The Aristocats.
I tried getting this pin for her, but I was at Disneyland Paris myself, and when I tried to go online the next day on my phone at the hotel, it was already sold out
:(

I love Aristocats!! I'd definitely keep it because I hope to build an Aristocats/Marie collection someday soon :) it may go to my dad for a bit, since we watched this movie all the time when I was little.

This will be a very random roster race. :D Thanks again to everyone who has already joined.

@Ryan: Hmmm... I guess that makes more sense...

kingcandy784_zps475a8d2c.jpg

Don't forget you can be on the roster for just the runner up prizes if the Aristocats pin is not on your wants; for those who do not need that particular pin.

count me in! But only for the mystery pin...I actually won this one in an auction last year. Thank you for being so kind...and what fun!

count me in! But only for the mystery pin...I actually won this one in an auction last year. Thank you for being so kind...and what fun!

This pin only came out recently, however it is very similar to another pin. Of course you're welcome to be on the roster for just the runner-up prizes, but I thought I should mention this incase you do want this pin despite how similar it is.

Back