• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Turbo's Turbo-Tastic Zap Game! (Winners Announced!)

Turbo's Turbo-Tastic Zap Game! (Winners Announced!)
we would love to own this pin. We collect Figaro, Si & Am, Lucifer, Ivan (from Peter and the Wolf), Yzma as kitten and cats that tickle our fancy. Thank you Turbo

I would like to join, if possible, just to give a mystery person here a better chance at getting this pin :) as in, it would go to someone who wants it, though that person isn't me. If this isn't allowed, then just put me down for the runner-up prizes please! Either way, thanks so much for doing this!!

I would like to join, if possible, just to give a mystery person here a better chance at getting this pin :) as in, it would go to someone who wants it, though that person isn't me. If this isn't allowed, then just put me down for the runner-up prizes please! Either way, thanks so much for doing this!!

Its allowed as long as the person hasn't already joined this game, otherwise its unfair to others that somebody has a better chance of winning. If the person you're entering the game for hasn't signed up for this then its fine. :)

Hey Turbo! I decided to go for the runner up prize! It turns out that the person I was playing for already owns it... XD

OOH.. this is the new one?? AYE! Please! Add me to da list! It would so be a happy edition to my little collection! :) ... AND THANK YOU for letting me know.

Hey Turbo! I decided to go for the runner up prize! It turns out that the person I was playing for already owns it... XD

Ah okay, quite a few are going for the runner up prizes, guess that gives those who are on the roster for the prize pin more of a chance though. Thanks for telling me!

OOH.. this is the new one?? AYE! Please! Add me to da list! It would so be a happy edition to my little collection! :) ... AND THANK YOU for letting me know.

No problem, I'll make sure you're on the roster for the main pin.

You are so awesome Emma!!! :hug: You don't have to send anything to me! :) My collection is too limited I know! :lol: You are going to make someone very happy with your kindness! :bigthumb:

@moorhunhe: Yes it does seem folks have forgotten Turbo asked for it in bold too... but as long as its red its noticeable... so I don't think he's too bothered.

@Nate: :lol: Thanks. I do want to find something to zap you with at some point though! Annnnnd... saying I'm awesome instead of Turbo might annoy him... but I think he's busy with racing right now... :D

@moorhunhe: Yes it does seem folks have forgotten Turbo asked for it in bold too... but as long as its red its noticeable... so I don't think he's too bothered.

@Nate: :lol: Thanks. I do want to find something to zap you with at some point though! Annnnnd... saying I'm awesome instead of Turbo might annoy him... but I think he's busy with racing right now... :D

:rofl: Well...we all KNOW Turbo is awesome, but I really thought his friend Emma could use a little credit too! ;) Sorry Turbo...don't highjack my game please! :D

:rofl: Well...we all KNOW Turbo is awesome, but I really thought his friend Emma could use a little credit too! ;) Sorry Turbo...don't highjack my game please! :D

I think you saved that quite well. :D Though Turbo is asking (yes he is racing, but forumla cars have intercom!) what kind of game yours is? Don't say racing, and you'll be fine... :lol:

And thanks for joining Cerysanne, good luck!

I think you saved that quite well. :D Though Turbo is asking (yes he is racing, but forumla cars have intercom!) what kind of game yours is? Don't say racing, and you'll be fine... :lol:

And thanks for joining Cerysanne, good luck!

:lol: Right now, nothing, I have no gaming system anymore! :) But I am old school in the games I like (ha ha, or I am just plain old...something like that), and like games like Tomb Raider, Resident Evil and Tenchu (can't remember the name anymore it has been so long! Ugh! :lol: )! I have played some more new ones, but not enough to really get into anything!

Just bumping the thread. I think most folks who want the pin have already posted... but do remember you can just go for the runner-up prizes too! Turbo-tastic! :D

The roster will be closed at 12am GMT, which is (if I've calculated this correctly) 7pm EST and 4pm PST. The race results will be posted the following day... I have to make sure everybody's start number on the roster is correct after all. And who is only going for 2nd and 3rd.

Last edited:
Back