• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TWO Grand prize WINNERS - 4 BTs and 5-pin WIR train set - RESULTS POSTED PICK PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HighTopNinja paid. I'll run the randomizer when I get home later tonight and post the results tomorrow AM.

:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:HAPPY DANCE!!!:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

For my FIRST choice, may I please have the Wreck it Ralph Train set? :bigthumb:

Congrats to all the winners (because everyone is a winner, really)!!

Congrats Nick! Congrats to everyone! I can't wait to get started with the picking! My Mini-grail is listed... I just hope its still there after mulanrocks takes their turn lol. Thanks again Li for a great game!

:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:HAPPY DANCE!!!:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

For my FIRST choice, may I please have the Wreck it Ralph Train set? :bigthumb:

Congrats to all the winners (because everyone is a winner, really)!!

Marked! I'm surprised, I thought you would have picked the Beloved Tales since that was the alternate prize in my other two games you played. But third time is definitely the CHARM! :) Congrats again!

And now we are onto Darlene (Rocke01's) turn!

Yes, I DO love the BTs very very much - BUT in the interim between your other games, and this one, I have managed to acquire one of the four! :hs: So, it was FIVE pins I want and DON'T have, or FOUR pins I want and already have ONE of.... Still, a tough choice! I just have to be hopeful I can [buy,steal,trade for] Cars, Meet the Robinsons, and Brother Bear... ;) I also need WAY more BTs to make my set, so the complete set of WiR Train Cars vs. a few more of the hundreds of BTs I still need...

Marked! I'm surprised, I thought you would have picked the Beloved Tales since that was the alternate prize in my other two games you played.

Thanks for the already fabulous game!! :bigthumb:

Yes, I DO love the BTs very very much - BUT in the interim between your other games, and this one, I have managed to acquire one of the four! :hs: So, it was FIVE pins I want and DON'T have, or FOUR pins I want and already have ONE of.... Still, a tough choice! I just have to be hopeful I can [buy,steal,trade for] Cars, Meet the Robinsons, and Brother Bear... ;) I also need WAY more BTs to make my set, so the complete set of WiR Train Cars vs. a few more of the hundreds of BTs I still need...

Thanks for the already fabulous game!! :bigthumb:

True, when you put it that way....

Congrats nick.

I never seem to have luck with these... but I am sure there will still be great pins even for those of us in the bottom 10. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back