• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TWO Grand prize WINNERS - 4 BTs and 5-pin WIR train set - RESULTS POSTED PICK PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I count five spots left?

May I have them, please?

Wow, of course! Got you marked. PMs sending out today!

I will be at DLR most of the day tomorrow so depending on when I get the last payment, we SHOULD be able to start on Sunday!

Last edited:
And here's my list of outstanding payments:

1. Beard Papa - TheAlyssadon
15. Doctor Eggman - TheAlyssadon

2. Blanka - norlando319
28. M. Bison - norlando319
33. Neff - norlando319
42. Roy - norlando319
45. Sam - norlando319

5. Cammy -
coblj003

6. Candlehead - Maleficent913
11. Cy-Bug - Maleficent913
23. Jubileena Bing-Bing - Chernabog666
32. Mr. Litwak - Chernabog666
54. Turbo - Maleficent913

7. Chun-Li - mulanrocks
13. Deanna - mulanrocks
17. Dr. Brad Scott - mulanrocks
24. Kano - mulanrocks
44. Saitine - mulanrocks

10. Crumbelina DiCaramello -
C19

21. Fygar - tinawap (INT)

36. Peter Pepper - Jami Tronti (FB)

37. Pinky -
PrincessDorothy

25. Ken Masters - cyke23
43. Ryu - cyke23

26. King Candy - Happy Haunt (INT)
- zap let me go check who I need to PM about this

27. Kohut - Trina Collette (FB)

22. Inky -
bcol

31. Mayor Gene - Goren1818

39. Q*bert - cristywill

40. Qix - Melissa Raburn (FB)

41. Rancis Fluggerbutter - Philip Dumont (FB)

47. Skrillex - Marissa Riley (FB)

48. Slick - Amanda Lawrendra (FB)

49. Sonic the Hedgehog -
HighTopNinja
53. Tapper - HighTopNinja

51. Surge Protector - natelove

52. Taffyta Muttonfudge - thetindog

56. Wreck-It Ralph - Pensfanatic
59. Zangief - Pensfanatic

58. Yuni Verse -
Kimberly Hubler (FB)

NOTE:
I marked everyone I knew was international for different shipping prices as INT.

Last edited:
updated second post with payments received. I will update til about 5 p.m. today and then not be able to update until Sunday (going to be at DLR tomorrow and I don't use the PayPal app)

Hey Li... could you just bring the pins for me to the gathering when this is all over? It makes it easy and saves you more even more money. Thanks for the consideration.

Of course will do! Can't wait to meet you! :)

You can not miss me. I will be the fat chick in the handicap chair (jazzy)... LOL... Oh and I am probably the biggest female you have ever met too. There is NO missing me! Looking forward to meeting you too!

Darlene stop that! Can't wait to see everyone as well at the party... so Li you should be able to bring mine with you as well. You are just saving lots of money on pistage now. Lol

LOL... It is OK Snuggles. I joke about myself all the time. It is the truth and I am OK with it. I am tall (almost 6') and even when I was skinny was usually the biggest female in the room, so I have described myself that way my entire life. The only thing that bugs me is when skinny women talk about how fat they are. Sista's don't know fat! LOL

OH Li... I have really short hair, peeps think I am a guy all the time too. I am me so don't be confused... LOL! (I get called a "sir" at least one time on EVERY trip to Disneyland! *Sigh)

So to put it all together ... I am an old, fat, tall, diabled broad with really short hair. LOL... yep that is me! I don't bite though, I promise... LOL!

Ok, will bring Nick, Darlene, Katie, and Kristina's pins to David's party! I plan to get there earlier (at 4 pm) and probably leave around 8 pm-ish because I have a VERY long day at DCA/DLR/DTD the next day (Mouseplanet's Mouseadventure!)

Just a few more people to pay and we can start the game! :) I better make sure I sent PMs to all the FB people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back