• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take the Fantasia Ani Disc, and if the two folks above me pass the Sleeping Beauty Lenticular...
I have to go through the list and see what is available. I will post here if there are extra and it will be first come first serve. So just keep an eye out. ;)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Are you awarding any more? If you get anymore of this

Fantasia Filmstrip Lenticular

If I get any extras of a pin beyond a single cancelation (which are already claimed), I will post here and there will be a "ONE AVAILABLE" note under the list for that pin. It will be first come first serve to claim it.

I got the Fantasia Filmstrip Lenticular also through another order, so I am happy to cancel this pin here and let KJackson1195 have it instead :)

If there are extra pins, I would also like these two

Animation Disc Mini Jumbos - Dumbo

Animation Disc Mini Jumbos - Fantasia

Guys. XD requests for additional pins will not be honored unless they are listed as having an extra on the actual post. ;)

I can't keep track of what gets canceled and who calls dibs like that. I may be a wizard, but I ain't that good. XD

I'll go through and update again this afternoon, so there may be some extras then.

Last edited:
I will post what extras I have available when I know what's available.

Please guys. Please. I'm dying.

I cannot cancel a pin and keep up with who is claiming it at the same time. That's just asking for me to double book a pin. I won't do it.

@Dominik I am transferring your Fantasia Lenticular to @KJackson1195

@PinFan - You have moved up into a slot for the Lady and the Tramp Lenticular.

@sockgnome - You have moved up into a slot for the Lady and the Tramp Lenticular. Please confirm :)

The following pins are available to be claimed:

Please see updated list below.

Claiming available pins is first come first serve.

Last edited:
I’ll be cancelling my order! Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Merlin for doing this! Can I just have the 101 Dalmatians and the sleeping beauty film strip? Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back