• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are updated to this point!

Those of you marked with a (*) made your requests after I sent in the RSP. So once we get the results back, we will see what options there are to add those in.

For everyone: we should be getting the RSP results back later this month. Invoices will go out as immediately as they can. You will have 72 hours to either pay or discuss payment with be before you pin gets passed along the line. So start squirreling that money away now! ;P

Just checking in! We are less than two weeks out from the RSP Results! So just keep that in mind. :3

On that note if anyone wants to add 1x Animated Shorts Mystery Pack they can take mine.

I realized there is only one of those pins that I actually want and it’s unlikely I’ll get or be able to trade for it with just one Pack. I’m last on the list so I’ll have to have someone take my place.

On that note if anyone wants to add 1x Animated Shorts Mystery Pack they can take mine.

I realized there is only one of those pins that I actually want and it’s unlikely I’ll get or be able to trade for it with just one Pack. I’m last on the list so I’ll have to have someone take my place.
You actually put in your request after I submitted the rsp (hence the *) so I can cancel those at any time. :) no worries!

But, there's also chasers!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

You actually put in your request after I submitted the rsp (hence the *) so I can cancel those at any time. no worries!

But, there's also chasers!

This would be me if I got a Chaser.

f1726e46ad6e20e883dd40b8d0611db2.jpg

I appreciate it but I think since there’s only one in here I know I want I’ll put it towards a future purchase instead. Thanks though!

Last edited:

I was wishing I’d put a couple more on my RSP, so I’ll take the spot if you’re sure, and if no one else has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Merlin,

I’m so sorry to bother but I’m still showing on the Animated Shorts list. If you could remove me as we previously discussed I’d very much appreciate it. Thanks!

Hey gang! We've got 3 out of 5 rsp results, so hang tight while we calculate everything out.

Early reports are showing that most of the Lenticulars ended up being 1-2 per person, same with the Jumbos and Lithos (other than SitS).

But even so, hang tight until I post the actual results. <3

Hey gang!

The RSPs are finally back! On the first posts you will see the allocations! Please be sure you know what category you're in!

Confirmations and Adjustments:
Please comment on this post (DO NOT PM) that you are confirming your order. If you need to change your order, please comment here with the change (DO NOT PM). You have until Sunday, July 29 at 11:59PM EST to confirm or adjust your order. (There are no extra pins at this time, but that may change if people cancel). If you have not confirmed your order by the deadline, I will offer the pin to the next person in line or cancel that pin from the RSP.

Payments:
Once you have confirmed your order, I'll send you an invoice (beginning this weekend). You will have one week from the date of your invoice to pay or set up a firm date of payment. There are 4+ people fronting the money for these, so we can't leave them hanging for long! If you have not responded to the invoice by the deadline, your pins will be offered to the next person in line or canceled from the RSP.

What the Categories Mean:
  • AWARDED: Congratulations! The pin you requested was awarded to one of our volunteers and is being passed on to you! Please confirm your order in the comments below (DO NOT PM). If you need to adjust your order, please comments with those adjustments and I will be in contact.
  • BAD LUCK: I'm sorry, but I'm afraid our volunteers were not awarded enough pins to pass one on to you. :( BUT DON'T DESPAIR! There's a chance someone above you in the list may cancel and you could move up! You never know! So keep an eye on the thread and I'll do my best to let you know if something becomes available.

What if I need to cancel my request?
If there are people after you in line, that is 100% fine. No worries. You probably just made someone's day, hahah! Just be sure to inform me via comment here on the thread as soon as possible.

If you in the AWARDED category and there is no one in the BAD LUCK category, that may potentially cause problems. If that's the case, you will need to PM me immediately to discuss the options.

Woohoo! I know it's just one box, and a mystery box at that but I'm excited. If you are offering the option of opening and exchanging mystery boxes let me know. :) Oh, and I'm confirming that I want my full one mystery box order. :)
(C'mon Humphrey and potential Burrito/Gauchito chaser!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back