• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)
Has anyone heard if the pins are available in WDW yet? We have a trip for the end of the week and was hoping to pickup a few. This trip has been planned/put-on-hold/cancelled/on-again... but we are now past when we can cancel, so we are going! :)

Has anyone heard if the pins are available in WDW yet? We have a trip for the end of the week and was hoping to pickup a few. This trip has been planned/put-on-hold/cancelled/on-again... but we are now past when we can cancel, so we are going! :)
There was nothing last week and they aren't popping up on the bay or social media yet. But they're arriving in droves in DLR, so I assume they should be at WDW soon!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It is official! I've received two separate accounts that the new HMs are in WDW! Luckily enough, boyfriend and I are both going to MK Tomorrow, so we will grab what we can! How exciting! I'll also update the list this evening. :D

It is official! I've received two separate accounts that the new HMs are in WDW! Luckily enough, boyfriend and I are both going to MK Tomorrow, so we will grab what we can! How exciting! I'll also update the list this evening. :D

Yay!!
43863709.jpg

WOOHOO! Sending good vibes your way! :D

my_cheerleader_look_____by_wdisneyrp_genie-d5rcztg.gif

Well gang, it seems we were beaten to the punch most of the day. Hahah! Almost every time we pulled up to a lanyard, the person in front of us would say "I'm looking for the new ones, have you seen them?" so people were majorly on the hunt.

BUT! Literally as we were walking out of the park, with no new HMs, I spotted Pumbaa and boyfriend spotted the pineapples!

d9e923ba972e40742b143ec073643a90.jpg

So it is official! We have found some of the new HMs! I imagine pickings will be scarce the next few weeks as the locals swarm the parks, but it should pick up afterwards!

I will be at the parks first thing on Thursday for the next release and will hopefully have some luck then, and boyfriend and I will be back next Friday for the pro bowl festivities. So double opportunity next week!

In the mean time, I will set these aside for those listed first in the respective requests and you will be able to request the next one in the series if you wish. :)

Also, since I've made my first HM pickup, I will accept lanyard pins from those of you who wish to send some in. Thanks!

~Merlin

Awesome finds :)
Since you've found the Scar smile could you add me to the Hades smile next please .
And if you don't want it I'll take the Hook smile too , I don't think it's been requested

Last edited:
Awesome finds :)
Since you've found the Scar smile could you add me to the Hades smile next please .
And if you don't want it I'll take the Hook smile too , I don't think it's been requested
Sounds good! Also I just noticed that Scar has a small pain fade on his lip. I'll send you a close up picture soon just in case you'd rather have a perfect one.

~Merlin

Here's the final round up for today :3

6e049aa993cad9b50c54782fc566611f.jpg

Not bad! :D and we will be going back to the parks tomorrow for the Pro Bowl celebration, so perhaps we can even get some more this weekend! :D

I'll update the list shortly. If you're first in line for these (or second for Lady), you can go ahead and let me know your next choice. Thanks! :D

Oh! And I also got several traders in today from Ocean7 and lynn99. Thanks guys! :D

~Merlin

Just to clarify, the order of the list is the order that the pins go? like, I'm #2 for pineapples, then the 2nd pineapple will go to me?

Also, where can I find info on Hidden Mickey releases? I'm going to DLR in a couple weeks and want to see if the HM releases are the same as the ones in WDW. Thanks :]

Just to clarify, the order of the list is the order that the pins go? like, I'm #2 for pineapples, then the 2nd pineapple will go to me?

Also, where can I find info on Hidden Mickey releases? I'm going to DLR in a couple weeks and want to see if the HM releases are the same as the ones in WDW. Thanks :]
That's correct. :) I'll be updating the list soon. It's more tedious that my normal pickup list. XD

As for the list, here ya go!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...w-hidden-mickey-pins-at-disney-parks-in-2017/

DLR gets a different set that WDW, other than the smiling Villains. :)

~Merlin

Okay, I think I have everything set. But I easily could have missed something! Please double check me!

Back