• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)
This is Fun! I almost feel like I'm there...

MFI: grapes
VS: Ursula

great game! Thanks Merlin.

Please take me off the CS chaser set for dog bone.

Please change dog bone request from Tramp to Pluto. I still want the Lady DB you have already obtained. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp, not much luck today. Managed to find one Pluto bone and that was it. I think Animal Kingdom is the best place to hunt! So that will probably be my first stop on Thursdays for a while. ;P Updating list now!

TammyH, since I got your Pluto, please let me know which next Dog Bone you would like. :)

~Merlin

TammyH, since I got your Pluto, please let me know which next Dog Bone you would like. :)

~Merlin

How about Lucky next. Thanks!

PS Sorry I've been MIA. I've been out sick with an awful cold and my work-office is moving... Ugg.... I'll mail out pins to you early next week. Thanks again!!

Can you keep me on the Lady Dogbone you found.

Please take me off the Tramp Dogbone list.

I think it is backwards at the moment. Thanks!

Ah, got ya. I have your Lady listed in the third lost. :) I'll take you off Tramp now. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Here's the huge haul from today! :D

92dfd9a96a41e6f52fea836b792bdd77.jpg

I'll update the list in just a sec! :D

Okiedokie! The list is updated! Would those of you in the following groups please make your next selection within the respective group. :3

Attraction Icons: Natelove, Ocean7
Mickey Fruit Icons: Maxtrexmom, Natelove, Lynn99
Lion King: 1313Harbor, NewlyAddicted, Tokaji, Speedwaystar1
Villain Smiles: Natelove, NewlyAddicted

~Merlin

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/2)

Edited to say: I would like a Grapes Chaser you have already obtained and no one has claimed.

I can move from Pluto bone back to Tramp bone.

Also, please put me on the list for Watermelon.

Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
I have all the fruits I need (found the rest there last weekend). Only missing bolt now :)

I have an extra pineapple, and grapes chaser if anyone still needs....

Here's the huge haul from today! :D

92dfd9a96a41e6f52fea836b792bdd77.jpg

I'll update the list in just a sec! :D

Nice! Was there someone ahead of me for Dumbo? Cuz I don't remember, but I guess since I'm now #1, I'm next for Dumbo? Lol sorry to be a bother!

Yes, Ocean7 was first for Dumbo. But you're next now. :3

Hehe thanks! I'm going to DLR on Sunday for the first time since I started pin trading so I will keep an eye out as well! If I find the ones I'm looking for, I will def let you know! Thank you for using your HM hunting prowess for us hehe

Back