• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you receive in the Christmas in July 2014 gift exchange?

ZAPPED! What did you receive in the Christmas in July 2014 gift exchange?
So glad you got it Mark!
Hope you didn't have those pins! Enjoy!

Just added to my collection! Thanks again! Just got back from Post Office to send out to my recipient. What a busy July I have had! I hope she likes what I put together...

I just got my package from my Gifter, and WOW. That was a lot I stuff. Let me start out by saying thank you to my Gifter, Tim (Jazzytrumpet) for all the beautiful gifts- especially the lovely Pins!

In addition, I have also sent out my package for my Giftee today- I hope they like it! :)

e9ytyzuq.jpg

The package when I first got it on the car.

ru8y8u5y.jpg

This is everything taken out of the package, yet to to be unwrapped.

edyje5en.jpg

And this here is the moment my jaw dropped tool the spectacular gifts, the beautiful Ariel Pin (I've been wanting this one since it came out- I love all TLM pins~~) and the TLM DVD! I did love ALL the gifts though- just especially the TLM ones! ;)

nese5u4a.jpg

A close up of some gifts.

apa3u5uq.jpg

More close ups...

8aduvuge.jpg

Last of the close ups- and wow- those Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards are amazing! (I can't wait to get some the next time I go to MK!)

Once again, thank you Tim for such wonderful gifts, and thank you Starry_Solo for organizing this!

I'm afraid that this would have to be my first- and last ever exchange on here(until my dad is okay with me exchanging packages with others... :(). The exchange during Christmas does sound fun though (I could be going to DLR or WDW during he holiday season- perhaps I could be paired up with someone who could meet me there...?).

Thank y'all for such a wonderful time~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just got my package from my Gifter, and WOW. That was a lot I stuff. Let me start out by saying thank you to my Gifter, Tim (Jazzytrumpet) for all the beautiful gifts- especially the lovely Pins!

In addition, I have also sent out my package for my Giftee today- I hope they like it! :)

The package when I first got it on the car.

This is everything taken out of the package, yet to to be unwrapped.

And this here is the moment my jaw dropped tool the spectacular gifts, the beautiful Ariel Pin (I've been wanting this one since it came out- I love all TLM pins~~) and the TLM DVD! I did love ALL the gifts though- just especially the TLM ones! ;)

A close up of some gifts.

More close ups...

Last of the close ups- and wow- those Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards are amazing! (I can't wait to get some the next time I go to MK!)

Once again, thank you Tim for such wonderful gifts, and thank you Starry_Solo for organizing this!

I'm afraid that this would have to be my first- and last ever exchange on here(until my dad is okay with me exchanging packages with others... :(). The exchange during Christmas does sound fun though (I could be going to DLR or WDW during he holiday season- perhaps I could be paired up with someone who could meet me there...?).

Thank y'all for such a wonderful time~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you liked it!

Snowie you might want to edit your pic to remove your address??? And jazzy's address? Blur them both out??

Thank you so much Reneé. Any one oh knows me knows I love all things Stitch. You manged to find an awesome stitch pin that I didn't have yet. If you've seen how much Stitch stuff I have you know this is near impossible. I love it all. My SS is a kindred spirit also an I hope they love everything.

A4444B1F-A625-4C39-BADB-90F46AF11DA9_zpsz1sgirhk.jpg

BB9A5704-5365-4316-90C1-1A07BEDA62F5_zpsbdrwcxcw.jpg

Ahh I'm so excited! Saw my package on the counter when I got back from my two days away and thought it was a trade package butttttt it was all of these marvelous things!

I have been dying to get my hands on some Panini stickers, so I'm so excited to open them haha.
The Maleficent pop vinyl bookmark is adorable, I love it!

zavyvaza.jpg

Then of course the two little wrapped parcels :D I received these two beauties! My sister and I collect Maleficent together, especially in her dragon form so this is PERFECT and I can't wait to show her :)

Then, the Shang pin!!! :) I have sent out trade requests again and again to the same pinpics people but never gotten a response, so I am absolutely delighted to have him in my collection.

7upetuja.jpg

I seriously can't stop smiling, thank you SO much Janelle (Maleficent913):eek:

Oh my gosh you guys. I could not believe all the amazing things I got in my package!!!! First of all, check out this awesome box. Decorated on the inside and outside with my favorite movies and characters!
cbe60fb6-b7eb-450b-a22f-fb571de8e641_zps75dad20f.jpg
20140714_194939_zpsi925j6az.jpg

Everything inside was wrapped with adorable paper! I got a Christmas Pascal and a nice note from Sarah (IAdoreWDW)

20140714_195209_zpsprjnurzr.jpg
20140714_195053_zps90scfgsx.jpg

There were soooo many goodies inside!! I especially loved this Cinderella eraser with changeable clothes, and this stuff from Platform 9 3/4! I LOVE HP!! :D and how about those Dreams pins!!! Amazing!!
20140714_195206_zps3xq8ywes.jpg
20140714_195343_zps6uiwrfxj.jpg

20140714_200302_zpsqknoxjri.jpg

Here is an overall pic of my awesome loot. HP goodies, stickers, two washcloths, Dreams pins, Cinderella eraser, Pascal, chapsticks and chocolate. Dr. Pepper chapstick is actually my favorite so that was an awesome surprise! Also, the chocolate was incredible! Sweets from overseas taste so much better than what's made here in the US. Less processed junk! ;)

Thank you Sarah for everything! This was such a wonderful gift, I really appreciate it! :hug:

20140714_200310_zpsfbzktsa4.jpg

Last edited:
OHMYGOSH!!!

My secret santa is INCDREDIBLE!!! Thank you so much to Shelterkat (Dawn) for these AMAZING gifts

I was opening my package and dancing around my kitchen in delight!!

Here is a little collage of what I got :)

Cqjt4qAl.jpg

I love all my goodies!! So excited about the bullseye, as you can see from my selfie hahaha

Also that Wall-E has been one of my most wanted for a while now. And that Tiana and Naveen. GRAILLLL!!!!!! Cannot believe the incredible generosity of Dawn, and how you read my mind and got me the PERFECT gifts!?!? Well all I can say is... you rock!!!

Thank you so much :)

We received our package (okay it was a few days ago, sorry for the delay Vicki). Vicki was kind enough to make us this cool battery powered light box that says David & Amy DPF Grailslayers. It lights up to a cool blue background. I love hand made items!!! We also each got 2 amazing pins:

You did a fantastic job Vicki!!! Thank you so much from both of us!!!

Got my gift, sorry for the delay! I got a cute stitch pin and a couple of other little goodies. I'll post a pic when I can :)

glad my receiver liked her gifts!

We got our gift just a little while ago. Nena is downloading the pictures for me but I wanted to get right on here and thank Snowy! He painted a box for us and hand wrapped every gift but we tore into them so you will not see the wrapping... LOL! He drew a FANTASTIC maleficent dragon that I intend to frame, AND a Ariel that IS framed! He included two very pretty ornaments that is perfect for our small tree we are always looking for ornaments for. Oh and candy He bought us a Toblerone candy bar. Then as if that was not enough he included a FANTASTIC Hag pin for me... I SOOOOO wanted this pin! We have a friend that works at the museum and I had actually asked him if he could get it for me but they were out! I can not believe I got it! SO THRILLED! We also got a bobble head Eeyore for Nena that she loved and a hidden mickey pin of the stained glass windows at DCA. Thank you soooo much!

Last edited:
My gift came! Mom picked it up from the post office on the way home so here it is:

Pretty custom lanyard, Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom cards (now I really need to bug mom to go to WDW so I can play!), a Frozen Olaf pin from DMC and some cute villains pins.

My SS wanted to remain anonymous and put "Sandy Claws" :lol:

Looks like the Christmas in July packages are slowly trickling in :)

I see a few members still haven't received anything so I will send reminders out on Saturday (again).

I will also send reminders to those who received their gifts to post here too :)

Back