• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! "What did you recieve in (Starry_Solo's)Christmas in July Exchange?"

Mine have been mailed too - I mailed mine and a few other people's items too.

Also, if someone HASN'T received their gift by the deadline, please let me know. Send me an email (I sent you a PM previously with my email) and I will look into it. If possible, I will recruit additional gift givers :angel: to make up for those who received but did not send. :down:

My package has arrived from Hollie (Fireheadfred). Thank you so very much!! I love all of it.

This is a photo of all the items:

ssgifts_zps59e3cf11.jpg

Oooh that's a big photo! I have beautiful Disney pins (all from my wants list), a London 2012 Rowing olympic pin, a magic facecloth (wash cloth) with Tigger on which I unfortunately forgot to stand up for the photo, some delicious candy and a truly wonderful hand drawn card of Ariel which I adore. Thank you so much Hollie and Karl. I absolutely love all of it. I'm thrilled to bits with everything, especially Lady and her puppies.

ssariel_zpsa7cdf548.jpg

Gorgeous Ariel, and I've just noticed it's signed too! You're a very talented artist Hollie. I adore it.

And here's a close up of the Disney Pins (I forgot to include the rowing pin in the photo, but I get to add it to pinpics later :D)

The Princess pin is lovely, two beautiful winnies and a lady. I've been very spoiled.

sspins_zps8f9540a4.jpg

Thank you so very much Hollie and Karl for all the thought that has gone into this. I will be using my Tigger facecloth very soon as well, and I've already started on the candy!!

Photos! :)

here are my lovely packages! :)

Christmas in July!! by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

un-wrapped:

My presents!

All from my wants list! And three sketchbooks! :)

I love the movie milestone pin! It's so cool and beautiful!

And my first pin of mrs.potts/ chip! :D

Thank you so much! :hug:

Yay!!! So glad you liked them!!! I hope the sketch books will help to inspire some creativity maybe even some disney drawings. :)

im so thrilled you loved them all :)

My package has arrived from Hollie (Fireheadfred). Thank you so very much!! I love all of it.

This is a photo of all the items:

ssgifts_zps59e3cf11.jpg

Oooh that's a big photo! I have beautiful Disney pins (all from my wants list), a London 2012 Rowing olympic pin, a magic facecloth (wash cloth) with Tigger on which I unfortunately forgot to stand up for the photo, some delicious candy and a truly wonderful hand drawn card of Ariel which I adore. Thank you so much Hollie and Karl. I absolutely love all of it. I'm thrilled to bits with everything, especially Lady and her puppies.

ssariel_zpsa7cdf548.jpg

Gorgeous Ariel, and I've just noticed it's signed too! You're a very talented artist Hollie. I adore it.

And here's a close up of the Disney Pins (I forgot to include the rowing pin in the photo, but I get to add it to pinpics later :D)

The Princess pin is lovely, two beautiful winnies and a lady. I've been very spoiled.

sspins_zps8f9540a4.jpg

Thank you so very much Hollie and Karl for all the thought that has gone into this. I will be using my Tigger facecloth very soon as well, and I've already started on the candy!!

Aaack!! I just checked the tracking on the package I mailed and it said it was delivered a couple days ago! I hope they got it alright and that they don't think it totally sucked!

awe i love the creative gifts people have been giving hoping my secret santa in july likes what i put together for them :)

This is what I got from my secret Santa, they did not say who they were.:(

But I do want to say a big thank you for the pins and the warm winter socks that will get worn this winter, the pins are ones from my wants list, just love those LGM's and Tigger and Mickey Safari ones soon will have the complete set of those as well, and those elusive letters from the alphabet that seem to be scrapped a lot but these are the real thing. The jingle bell bracelet from the El Capitan Theatre is great as well

So Thank you to whoever you are, everything is great
Linda

PS sorry for the fuzzy picture am not good with putting up pics but you all get the idea

Last edited:

This is what I got from my secret Santa, they did not say who they were.:(

But I do want to say a big thank you for the pins and the warm winter socks that will get worn this winter, the pins are ones from my wants list, just love those LGM's and Tigger and Mickey Safari ones soon will have the complete set of those as well, and those elusive letters from the alphabet that seem to be scrapped a lot but these are the real thing. The jingle bell bracelet from the El Capitan Theatre is great as well

So Thank you to whoever you are, everything is great
Linda

PS sorry for the fuzzy picture am not good with putting up pics but you all get the idea

Pretty! Love those reindeer socks! I have pink fuzzy socks (no reindeer) which keep my feet SO warm in the cold California winters (yes, it actually does get cold here!)

I received mine today! I can't post pics at the moment - but I received a small bottle of lotion (Secret Wonderland....LOVE! Perfect for my purse sized!), a box of gummy princess candy hearts, two monsters inc buttons, a pretty christmas wreath pin and two pins from my wants list! 11637 Cogsworth and 7922 Lumiere! Thanks to my secret santa - prefect end to my day!!

I received mine today! I can't post pics at the moment - but I received a small bottle of lotion (Secret Wonderland....LOVE! Perfect for my purse sized!), a box of gummy princess candy hearts, two monsters inc buttons, a pretty christmas wreath pin and two pins from my wants list! 11637 Cogsworth and 7922 Lumiere! Thanks to my secret santa - prefect end to my day!!

Always great to get pins on your wants list.

I am still waiting to receive mine :(

Back