• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! "What did you recieve in (Starry_Solo's)Christmas in July Exchange?"

When I got home from work today, I saw I had mail and assumed that it was some things I had ordered from eBay since I'm going away this weekend. However, the return address was a bit of a giveaway and I thought "hang on, this might be my SS...but its a box...whaaattt?"
Soooooo, I opened it. Inside the box were some immaculately wrapped gifts; Christmas paper with ribbon & Disney princess tape :) Here they are and as you can see I got some great Princess themed sweeties & Monsters Inc biscuits too

:eek2: :anxious: :hsd:
There was a lovely note in Disney font & a card with a cool cute Minnie Christmas themed First Release pin attatched.
Then I opened the gifts.... :eek:

One package contained some really lovely tea lights from the Disney Store. I actually love candles in general & Disney ones! How will I ever burn them? :facepalm:
The second package was a box...a Walt Disney Showcase Collection box. In side was a wonderful Lumiere Christmas hanging ornament, which I then spent ages trying to find a nice place to display.
Finally there a was a pin: [pinpics]23205[/pinpics] which since I have a small but much loved collection of both princesses and castles, fits right in to my collection :D
Apologies for the picture but here is the pin in its new home

So, a massive thank you from one end of the country to another to Charlotte (charlottetowell) for my great, festive-themed, wonderfully presented Summer Secret Santa. Its really lovely and I can see that much thought & care went in to it :hug:

:chip:

When I got home from work today, I saw I had mail and assumed that it was some things I had ordered from eBay since I'm going away this weekend. However, the return address was a bit of a giveaway and I thought "hang on, this might be my SS...but its a box...whaaattt?"
Soooooo, I opened it. Inside the box were some immaculately wrapped gifts; Christmas paper with ribbon & Disney princess tape :) Here they are and as you can see I got some great Princess themed sweeties & Monsters Inc biscuits too

:eek2: :anxious: :hsd:
There was a lovely note in Disney font & a card with a cool cute Minnie Christmas themed First Release pin attatched.
Then I opened the gifts.... :eek:

One package contained some really lovely tea lights from the Disney Store. I actually love candles in general & Disney ones! How will I ever burn them? :facepalm:
The second package was a box...a Walt Disney Showcase Collection box. In side was a wonderful Lumiere Christmas hanging ornament, which I then spent ages trying to find a nice place to display.
Finally there a was a pin: [pinpics]23205[/pinpics] which since I have a small but much loved collection of both princesses and castles, fits right in to my collection :D
Apologies for the picture but here is the pin in its new home

So, a massive thank you from one end of the country to another to Charlotte (charlottetowell) for my great, festive-themed, wonderfully presented Summer Secret Santa. Its really lovely and I can see that much thought & care went in to it :hug:

:chip:

Sooooooooooooooooooo glad you liked it all Vicki! And thanks for messaging me on Facebook to let me know you received it and liked your presents. I'm sooo relieved :D

I got my package!! I love everything so much!! I have to share a picture of the cute wrapping paper (which I'm sure MY xmas in july person will enjoy as well, since I firmly believe in re-using wrapping paper and I'm waiting for one more thing before I send mine out)
photo8.jpg

So I opened all the packages and I got some AWESOME stuff from Nikki (Hiddenmickey)

photo9.jpg

So I got the CUTEST little belle doll, a pen, journal and sticker book with awesome princesses, some monster's university stickers (I love sticker btw!) and 2 pins from my wants!! A BATB pin and one of my favorite alice pins. (I love alice by herself. )
Thanks Nikki!! And I can't wait to send mine out, I'm sure my person is starting to go "what the heck??"

I sent out mine today,
I got mine about a week ago but I wasn't aware of this thread Thank you so so so much shooting4ownhand!!!! This really made me day and I started getting very emotional (I've been having a lot of issues and this meant a ton to me.
My gift:

The mug is just beautiful especially because I've been searching for one for the longest and this one is so beautiful.
The stickers are great I love stickers I have a huge collection of stickers and these are just perfect.
The pins Pocahontas pins are awesome and I love them and as for the Rolie Polie this is my most favorite, treasured pin I never in my life thought I was going to own this pin, I've sent so many request and haven't gotten any responses so thank you so much this whole gift means the world to me and this is just pretty amazing of you thank you so much!!!!

Okay-so to my person that I need to gift. Please know- the only reason why I haven't sent it is because I'm making it- and I have total anxiety weather or not your going to like it to be honest. Lol.
But on to what I received. -
Maya (Disneygirl333)
And I can't thank her enough.
A pin from my signature non-the less as well as pins I've been hunting for the past month. (The glitter dress one is gorgeous!)
zjhrtf.jpg

She included a cup with mrs. Potts and chip. "One lump or two." With my favorite white chocolate kisses inside. (Those to say the least were gone fast!) lol
But my most favorite was her drawing of Vanessa and sweet note with flounder on it! Thank you so much!!!
2i7reb9.jpg

I sent out mine today,
I got mine about a week ago but I wasn't aware of this thread Thank you so so so much shooting4ownhand!!!! This really made me day and I started getting very emotional (I've been having a lot of issues and this meant a ton to me.
My gift:

The mug is just beautiful especially because I've been searching for one for the longest and this one is so beautiful.
The stickers are great I love stickers I have a huge collection of stickers and these are just perfect.
The pins Pocahontas pins are awesome and I love them and as for the Rolie Polie this is my most favorite, treasured pin I never in my life thought I was going to own this pin, I've sent so many request and haven't gotten any responses so thank you so much this whole gift means the world to me and this is just pretty amazing of you thank you so much!!!!

I am glad you like it!! :)

To jadeites-lady (Li) thank you so much!!! I am sorry I have not posted sooner, but last week was a blurr. I will be taking pix and posting them in the next couple of days. I just wanted to be sure to thank you now that I am starting to have a little free time again.

Hey folks... I have NOT sent my package out yet, but hope to very soon... It's been ready for ages, and I've just been a lump hiding at home for the last month... Glad to be back on DPF though!!! :D. Such great gifts everyone, I will post pics of what I received, soon!

+1. I sure hope I remembered to PM the person giving me my gift. I ran out of space in the message box here on DPF.

Please keep me in the loop as to who hasn't received anything by sending me a PM or email. I will send out gentle reminders on 8/1 or 8/2.

EDIT: If, by the end of the mail day on 7/31 you haven't received your Christmas in July package, then send me a PM that night (or the following day). I have a chart of everyone who is matched with each other and have been receiving emails with DC #s too (which reminds me, if you have sent out a package, please make sure you send me the tracking #!)

Last edited:
my aunt jordnsmom mailed out her packagetoday my boyfriend disney fan123 and i are mailing out our packages tomorrow so excited hope our secret santas in july like their gifts :)

Back