• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a GRAIL AT COST game... Disney Auction LE250 pin entry is 15.00!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win a GRAIL AT COST game... Disney Auction LE250 pin entry is 15.00!
Just cleared out my box, you know I always clear out my inbox and never realized that I had TONS in my outbox LOL payment of $17.50 to CSSedano@AOL.com per entry as a gift or you pay fees... I've already selected everyone's consolation pin who has picked a number ~maniacal laugh~maniacal laugh~

Nope no winner already picked I will put 25#'s in a princess hat and youtube my girls picking the lucky winner... sounded fair to me LOL will add the link to it at games end... sound good?

Nope no winner already picked I will put 25#'s in a princess hat and youtube my girls picking the lucky winner... sounded fair to me LOL will add the link to it at games end... sound good?

Actually sounds really cool, probably the coolest way I have heard of someone picking a winner!! Can't wait!

Hi all! Sorry first game, I was gonna zap everyone for playing, hopefully with something from your wants (not hidden mickeys) at your paypal address, but I've been informed, that's not the way to go, I was going to offer 25 spots, shipping is 2.50 I don't wanna prepick pins because I don't know who's playing yet and different people have different wants but it won't be a crappy pin, it would come from my trades or collection or something new from the parks if we don't match up. I just thought it would be fun, if this isn't such a good idea please advise, I can make a pile of LE's and take a pic but what if you don't collect or need those, I have so many jumbos and boxed sets I don't mind breaking up and books and books of pins laying around that don't mean much to me, but would make someone happy. I barely update my pinpics but all the time see that I match up with people when I go through their wants (I'm a visual person) and thought it would be a fun way of spring cleaning... I'm not physically up for pin trading in person but I love when my pins go to good homes, please advise! Thanks... Ok here goes! I'd like payment by Friday so I can ship out everybody's on Monday I won't combine shipping because if you buy more than one slot you might get a boxed jumbo which is heavier, hope that's ok?

2. Dis22
3. JohnJay86
4. Ayevalle
7. Mali87
8. Starry_Solo
9. Clara9271
11. JohnJay86
13. Diablo
16. Ayevalle
22. Dis 22
24. MMiano
25. Movingthestars

What if you don't get all 25 spots taken???

4 more spots are taken by boule: 1, 6, 18, 19.

So these 9 spots remain open (according to my reading all the posts):
5, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 23

I would like one spot (might as well try my luck!): spot #14

Which means 8 spots remain open and available for taking!

I will send payment via PayPal (FYI: starry_solo & I share the same paypal account so it will look like two duplicate payments!)

And, in case you'd like to know what I collect:
Beloved Tales, Beauty & the Beast (primarily Belle), PODMs

I will send my payment shortly, probably as goods if that is okay? I will cover the fee.

FYI my favorites are: Rapunzel, Ariel, Gisselle, Maleficent, Ursula & Facilier. In order from most like to less liked lol. I will be sending payment tomorrow. Let mme know if more numbers need to be taken and ill take one more at random.
Thanks

Absolutely fabulous pin and I love your process for picking a winner! I will take number 17 please and I will send your payment immediately.

Just wondering if $2.50 for shipping is per spot or per address ? In other words, if I want to buy 2 spots, do I pay $27.50 or $30?

Best of luck to all players. Cindi always has awesome pins :)

Thanks Cindi :) I see that my math was off to begin with. And you already had it in post #26. Duh to me for not reading carefully. Game funds on the way shortly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back