• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Win a GRAIL AT COST game... Disney Auction LE250 pin entry is 15.00!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win a GRAIL AT COST game... Disney Auction LE250 pin entry is 15.00!
Only spots #15, 20, 21 and 23 remain. If they are still here on Friday, I may buy another spot. LOL.

I think it will be fine I've had two people offer to buy two spots if it doesn't fill up, I've already been through peoples wants every pin I've selected from my trades/collection has a nice trade ratio, I'm sure no one will be disappointed, should I post the list of who's getting what once the game is done or just let everyone be surprised?

I think it will be fine I've had two people offer to buy two spots if it doesn't fill up, I've already been through peoples wants every pin I've selected from my trades/collection has a nice trade ratio, I'm sure no one will be disappointed, should I post the list of who's getting what once the game is done or just let everyone be surprised?

Let everyone be surprised!!! :)

ALL SPOTS SOLD YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Already picked the grail pin for the next game once this is all paid shipped and recieved my next game will be.....

pin49362

Pin 49362: DisneyShopping.com - 'The Little Mermaid' Storybook Pin (Jumbo)

ALL SPOTS SOLD YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Already picked the grail pin for the next game once this is all paid shipped and recieved my next game will be.....

pin49362

Nooooo ... i thougt that would be my consolation prize in case I don't win Aurora :lol:

Congrats on selling out your first game & best of luck everyone!

Last edited:

pin49362

Your games are gona drive me broke!! payment going out today!

pin49362

You have a repeat customer before it even starts!

How much do I have to send you for my spot and shippi g to the Netherlands? :)
My likes are BatB Belle, Ariel and Rapunzel but Belle is my favorite :)

I would guess that shipping is probably going to be $6-10 (to out of US) based upon the increase in postage rates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back