• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WINNER VIDEO UP.WATCH BOTH VIDEOS!Happy Holidays gift

WINNER VIDEO UP.WATCH BOTH VIDEOS!Happy Holidays gift
I hope I'm not too late. I got into Disney pins when my mom's friend gave me a few pins. I don't get to get onto this site often enough but from what I've seen, everyone seems to friendly

So I know I can't get picked because I dont have 50 posts yet but I'd like to participate anyway cause I really like this one.One thing I can say positive is that people like you make this fun and enjoyable by getting peope involved in a very positive way. I an pretty new to DPF but everyone has helped so much and made me feel so welcome thank you everyone :wavey:

So I know I can't get picked because I dont have 50 posts yet but I'd like to participate anyway cause I really like this one.One thing I can say positive is that people like you make this fun and enjoyable by getting peope involved in a very positive way. I an pretty new to DPF but everyone has helped so much and made me feel so welcome thank you everyone :wavey:

Welcome to the forum, Kolbie! Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself already. :bigthumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay, sorry i was a bit busy but i made time for it today and i am doing the random selection thingy right now, good luck everyone.

will be posting video in a few minutes. check it out

On a recent trip to DLR I bought a few pins. It kinda snowballed from there. I found DPF in a search and think it's a wonderful community. I have been apart of forums before but nothing like this one. The kindness people show towards each other is amazing. I'd love to be able to meet some of you someday. I'm happy to have stumbling into this great hobby full of great people. :wavey:

Hello guys so since youtube was being so slow, i had to create a new facebook just to post this video, i couldn't use my actual facebook since i got over 5000 followers there and none of them are DPF members they are gonna just comment things out of line, i know them, so anyways, here is the link to this onetime use facebook where i uploaded the winner video, watch it and congrats to the winner, not gonna say the name till you guys watch it, lol.

https://www.facebook.com/juan.bedoya.7399

I have been pin trading now since late 1999 and I have belonged to several Disney pin forums along the way. I have met so many great people along the way and also made so many great friends through this wonderful hobby. DPF has been no different, all the people I have met through this site have been nothing but great!!
It doesn't matter how bad my day has been, if I see a LBE in my mailbox i get a smile from ear to ear. Now that's a great hobby!

Last edited:
OMG! :eek2:

I am so excited - I never win at anything!!!

Thank you so much - I will be sending you a PM shortly.

P.S. You are gorgeous, and your doggie is adorable, too!

Last edited:
tumblr_lbc7kbgkow1qzymqao1_r1_500_zps247af4b3.gif

tumblr_mf3rmv2L0C1r34qiso1_500_zpsa4daf6b4.gif

imsohappy.gif

tumblr_m2wb1yD6DZ1ro8qpo.gif

tumblr_mdynis9HnC1rkbqbko1_500.gif

tumblr_m0116gPM501qb9pa3o1_500_zpsfe2ff7cb.gif

:bowdown: Thank you so much, SimbaNino!

PM sent.

Super congrats to both of you!! Great and well deserving members win!! :p

An even bigger congratulations and thank you goes out to simbanino for creating this game, and putting smiles on members' faces!

Yay!!! Congrats to winner #2! :D And thank you so much Simbanino for this wonderful game and insight into our friends!!! :hug: Again, the ultimate prize here is seeing all the wonderful things people chose to share!!! :)

Back