• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WINNER VIDEO UP.WATCH BOTH VIDEOS!Happy Holidays gift

WINNER VIDEO UP.WATCH BOTH VIDEOS!Happy Holidays gift
Congratulations to both winners. I can't think of any nicer people to win!!! Simbanino, I am sorry to see you are leaving. I hope at some point you can come back!!! We will be here waiting to welcome you back home!!!

I am floored.. I am glad I watched the video before reading the rest of the comments, the surprise was so worth it. This game was amazing to read all the amazing stories. Pm you shortly. Congrats Sara... you are awesome. However Simbambino is beyond awesome to spread the holiday cheer. Very sad you got out of the trading community.

you welcome, no promises but in a future i might make another little game like this so make sure you participate, happy holidays.

prizes will be mail out tomorrow:

Sara beauty and beast PODM
Khristina Option D (surprise gift) :)

Ooohhh - KSnuggles, you chose the surprise gift!? You daredevil, you!

I'm very curious to see what you get - I hope you decide to post a thread with pictures! :bigthumb:

Thanks again, SimbaNino, for your amazing generosity and commendable holiday spirit... and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sara there were far to many fabulous gifts to choose from... I wad still in shock of winning and then had to choose a prize... brain just could not keep up. I am sure Simbanino will do a fantastic job picking something out. Plus hey it is almost like another secret santa but this had far better potential for me... I have seen Simbanino pins and they are all jaw dropping beautiful.

Back