• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Wonderful TRADES! Updated Wants & Trades 6/25 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for Aquiring a few New TRADERS!!!

<3 and My second AP Pin Ever!!!! (It's Up for Trade!)
[pinpics]87095[/pinpics] WDW - Resort Cameras - Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort - Goofy - ARTIST PROOF

It's a really cute pin in person, but I don't collect goofy :)

<3 Happy Trading!
<3 Laz

Can i ask what is MNNSHP? i also am going to WDW and gearing up...i have never gone down there and done any serious trading, actually no trading at all, i only bought pins (and lost half cause they fall off my bag) but now this year have caught the bug and tade i will! Anyway good luck and i always ask for any tips on trading/ goodpalces to buy and trade/ best times of day? I am only doing Epcot this trip and downtown disney and have 2 other days to trapes around orlando.

Can i ask what is MNNSHP? i also am going to WDW and gearing up...i have never gone down there and done any serious trading, actually no trading at all, i only bought pins (and lost half cause they fall off my bag) but now this year have caught the bug and tade i will! Anyway good luck and i always ask for any tips on trading/ goodpalces to buy and trade/ best times of day? I am only doing Epcot this trip and downtown disney and have 2 other days to trapes around orlando.

MNNSHP is Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party :D and when are you going? we are going to be there on Sunday and staying for almost a Week! <3 Maybe we could meet up and say Hey! :D Also there is a Pin Trading Night coming Next Friday I Think... We will be there with some fellow DPFers :D

I am horrible with abbreviations etc. ha ha I was thinking of going over to the contemporary, BUT my sweetheat will have been in conventions all week and may wanna party a bit fri NOT tag along with me pin trading. He is a patient man but thats pushin it! We were thinkin of going to flying Fish cafe and then maybe Jelly Rolls insted--mommy may need a drink. If you'd like to PM me with your name and we can see if we will be around the same place on the same day then absolutly! we can text eachother and meet up. thanks so much. DAWN

I am horrible with abbreviations etc. ha ha I was thinking of going over to the contemporary, BUT my sweetheat will have been in conventions all week and may wanna party a bit fri NOT tag along with me pin trading. He is a patient man but thats pushin it! We were thinkin of going to flying Fish cafe and then maybe Jelly Rolls insted--mommy may need a drink. If you'd like to PM me with your name and we can see if we will be around the same place on the same day then absolutly! we can text eachother and meet up. thanks so much. DAWN

Sounds Awesome! I Just PMed ya! <3 <3 <3 Hope to meet ya sometime this week!

Hi,
Please let me know if I have anything to trade for your Pin 86554: Mickey Mouse Icon Mystery Pouch - Goofy Only
Thanks

Anyone Else wanna Trade since I'm Posting in the AM now? <3 I have Some New Traders and Some Vintage Traders also the New Comic Book Villains Mystery Pins for Trade!!!!! I am looking for any Jessica Pins! Any more Takers? <3 <3 <3

<3 Laz

Alright I'm Packing Up All the Wonderful Trades I've made this weekend and I Have some New Traders As Well So Take a Peek as I am Headed to the Post Office in the AM <3 <3 <3

<3 Happy Trading!!!!

PM on its way

PM Replied to <3 <3 <3

Hey - I thought you were coming up when we did. No fair. I wanna go too :cry: I have to wait until December 2nd to go.

I would have enjoyed your company!!!! I wanna tag allong in dec with you!!!!! <3 <3 <3

11/20 - Updated with Finds and Wants after our WDW trip Yesterday! Bought some more of the Icon Series too!!! <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back