• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Wonderful TRADES! Updated Wants & Trades 6/25 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Wonderful TRADES! Updated Wants & Trades 6/25 <3
Pm sent!!

PM responded to <3

P.S. - Just a little reminder to everyone, I'm really only looking for Jessica Rabbit, Tron, Who Framed Rogger Rabbit, Sword in the Stone, Kingdom Hearts, Disney Dreams Collection and a Very few selected other sets that I'm trying to complete! I do have a few other want's on my list but they are some just to throw in for multiple trades. <3 <3 <3 Hope to trade with you soon! <3

Thanks!
<3 Laz

Just Returned from a Fabu time with Margaret and her Friends! Purchased a lot of new traders! I Have Many things to mail in the morning! want to be one more? well then Lets Trade! :D <3 <3 <3 I'm Always looking for Jessies to make my board grow! <3 Happy Holidays!

< 3 Laz

Laz, we did have a fun time at WDW. I'm so glad you joined us and shared the Christmas spirit with me. It was great. Jordan, sorry you had to go home, we missed you. So, when do we go again????

Laz, we did have a fun time at WDW. I'm so glad you joined us and shared the Christmas spirit with me. It was great. Jordan, sorry you had to go home, we missed you. So, when do we go again????

It was Soooo Much Fun!!!! <3 <3 <3 Whenever you want to go we can go together!!!! <3 <3 <3 Next Time My Boo will deff be with us too!!! :D

Join the "wishing for" club. I've been wishing for some of my Alice pins for over 5 years. But I keep believing that "Someday my pins will come".

Updated and added a section to show my aquired pins to help people see if i have something or not yet. I Think there are some jessica pins that people may have on their trades list that somehow I don't have on my wants. If that is the case please bring it to my attention if there is something you would like to trade :)

Happy Holidays Everyone! <3 <3 <3

Hello! I'm SUPER new at this so I don't know how to put the link or picture of the pin but I have Pin 88061: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Monorail Collection - Finding Nemo (Completer Pin). Is that one you are looking for? Would you be willing to trade for : DSF - Beloved Tales - Sleeping BeautyPinpics Pin# 85425?

Hello! I'm SUPER new at this so I don't know how to put the link or picture of the pin but I have Pin 88061: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Monorail Collection - Finding Nemo (Completer Pin). Is that one you are looking for? Would you be willing to trade for : DSF - Beloved Tales - Sleeping BeautyPinpics Pin# 85425?

??? I'm confused at this request? I am looking for [pinpics]85425[/pinpics] - DSF - Beloved Tales - Sleeping Beauty. :)

Make sure you add your Pinpics account name to your profile here. It makes it really simple to see matchups to eachothers wants and Trades. I unfortunatley am not looking for that pin you are offering, Sorry <3 ...and just as a side note since you are new, make sure you are making as fair of a request as possible when trading. Some people get really offended when you try to trade an LE300 DSF pin for a Hidden Mickey :/ (Just wouldn't want to see you upset cause someone got offended) <3 <3 <3

Good Luck with your New Trades Welcome to DPF! <3 Have Fun! and Thanks for Looking at my Thread <3 Feel free to ask anything if you are needing some help <3

<3 Laz

Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood your post. I'm REALLY new, not only to this site but pin trading in general. So I don't really know how all of this works! I don't even have a pin pics account yet! I only found out about pin pics like 2 days ago! Haha! This is kind of hard for beginners huh? Everyone has been collecting for years and years and has great stuff but the best thing I have is that monarail and a couple vinylmations and hidden mickeys. And of course the three things I'm really interested in are super hard to find. Fox and the Hound, Sleeping Beauty, and Figment. I know Figment doesn't sound hard to get but I live in CA... :( a little discourage... (not because of you, just in general)

Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood your post. I'm REALLY new, not only to this site but pin trading in general. So I don't really know how all of this works! I don't even have a pin pics account yet! I only found out about pin pics like 2 days ago! Haha! This is kind of hard for beginners huh? Everyone has been collecting for years and years and has great stuff but the best thing I have is that monarail and a couple vinylmations and hidden mickeys. And of course the three things I'm really interested in are super hard to find. Fox and the Hound, Sleeping Beauty, and Figment. I know Figment doesn't sound hard to get but I live in CA... :( a little discourage... (not because of you, just in general)

You shouldn't be discouraged at all, you are lucky as you have access to the Disney Soda Fountain store pins and the D23 event :) There are also many pins that are released in Cali, that aren't in WDW so just buy some pins for trading and you will see you can make many wonderful trades here on DPF and on Pinpics <3 :)

Hi Jay
Laz is right..we were ALL new at one time..and it is hard when you are starting out in trading...Laz is a awesome trader/friend..so if you trade with him..I know you will be happy
and of course I am always up for a good trade.just ask any of us..we will help you along the way!

Thanks guys! I'm feeling a little less discouraged! I went down to Downtown Disney and found 3 Figments for my collection! I'm working on my pin pics lists & I will let you know when it is all up! ...although I probably still won't have anything you want! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back