• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap Mayhem 2013 Holli-day Finale'

ZAPPED! Zap Mayhem 2013 Holli-day Finale'
Was not expecting anything in the mail today and found a surprise LBE that said Zap Mayhem on it! Inside was a super cute Ariel in a sparkly wedding dress (12383). Thank you Kristine (and whoever nominated me)!

Last edited:
I got a little surprise in the mail this weekend :D

Thanks so much for the zap and thank you for the nomination it was a really sweet surprise :)

Last edited:
There really is no way to explain about being zapped. It just makes you feel like people really care. I only hop that everyone here gets zapped at least once in their lives. Thank you to the people that nominated me. WOW!!!

I have 15 weeks left and a bit over 20 zap victims still to attack....

How shall i go about this? Hmmm..... My psycho mind is working, Expect an updat this week, and for september victims packages to be shipped soon!

Omg! Went to grab the mail last night and was very surprised to be zapped! Amazing! Thank you so much whoever nominated me! I am honored. This seriously made my whole weekend. Thank you thank you!:wiggle:

OK, wow! I received a zap mayhem pin!! How crazy great and unexpected is that!!! :cool:
Thank you PP and thank you whoever nominated me :)

I got this:
Pin 63856: DLR - Disney Princess Fantasy Faire - 6 Pin Set (Aurora Only)

and it goes right into the collection.....Thanks!

Omg, today I went to get the mail and I got a zapped from the Zap Mayhem 2013. Thank you so much everyone I really love everything...here is a pic so beautiful. It will be framed and hung up in my apartment.

I was zapped in Zap Mayhem! I got this pin Pin 52424: DLR - Where Magic is Timeless 2007 - Alice in Wonderland (GWP)

I also got a BEAUTIFUL postcard that is similar to the post above, except that it's the Queen of Hearts and Cheshire, with Alice in color on her skirt :)

Thanks so much Kristine, and whoever nominated me :)

Close to 60 nominee's have received Zaps via this program since January 2013. That image up there has 17 more packages that are prep'd and the victims chosen. One of which is the Ariel PTD I requested special Nominations for. And i think everyone will be happy with who is getting it. :)

PLUS that stack has an open package with 4 final pins. I have yet to decide who gets those. Included in those 4 is a Pluto's christmas Tree PoDM.

So here it is, the grand Finale' to Psycho Pixies Zap Mayhem 2013!
In the next 4 weeks 21 packages are going out!

IF you have a suggestion for who
would Die of joy to receive that
Pluto's Christmas PoDM
by all means, PM me!
attachment.php

Yes I never got nominated either ,but I think it's awesome just reading what everyone is recieving,how thoughtful of you
and btw I love that podm pin ,that's really a cute scene too.

Last edited:
Back