• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap Mayhem 2013 Holli-day Finale'

Oh my goodness!!! I received a Zap Mayhem package today!!! Thank you SO much to whomever nominated me, and thank you Pixie for running this whole thing :D. It was such a nice surprise!! I received this ADORABLE pin that's going right in my Stitch collection.

Pin 80007: WDW - Magic Kingdom® Park Areas - Tomorrowland® Area

right now, I am not taking more nominations.

Simpley because i still have over 60 nominees to send pins to... around 40 weeks left, and less than 30 pins in my zap book. I will need to do a stock up auction in July. hmmmmm to find the right pin for that one! woohoo.

Ok so I have been having some health problems lately. I just got released from my week and a half of bed rest after my stress attack. So I got taken to dinner an then a stroll around Epcot. When I got home there was a LBE in the mailbox. It said Zap Mayhem. I got this grin on my face and a tear fell from my eye. I never thought I would be nominated for something like this. Thank You to all envolved in this wonderful process. I was zapped with a Disneyland Paris Halloween lanyard and pin. Looking at the pins everyone donated I got one from Orlandoismycat. Thank you again. This has been a wonderful day.

Ok so I have been having some health problems lately. I just got released from my week and a half of bed rest after my stress attack. So I got taken to dinner an then a stroll around Epcot. When I got home there was a LBE in the mailbox. It said Zap Mayhem. I got this grin on my face and a tear fell from my eye. I never thought I would be nominated for something like this. Thank You to all envolved in this wonderful process. I was zapped with a Disneyland Paris Halloween lanyard and pin. Looking at the pins everyone donated I got one from Orlandoismycat. Thank you again. This has been a wonderful day.

That's so sweet. Congrats! Hope you're still feeling great! :)

--Melanie

WOW!!!
We received a package a couple days ago (been busy, so sorry!) and would like to thank you Kristine for being so kind and generous!!! We never would have expected to be zapped and this is such a wonderful surprise and addition to our Belle collection.
We'd also like to thank the members that donated to the Zap Mayhem 2013 and whoever was kind enough to nominate us. :hug:

Thank you guys all so much, you guys put a huge smile on both our faces!!

This is what we got :D
Pin 63858: DLR - Disney Princess Fantasy Faire - 6 Pin Set (Belle Only)
We didn't even know it existed but it is such a beautiful pin!!
Thank you!!

Last edited:
List of victims updated! a couple of last weeks victims have not checked in saying they recieved their pins yet.

I am going to do a stock up auction some time soon, still deciding what to use for this.

If you have idea's for non-pin stuff I could use for zapping people, please let me know. Items need to fit in a standard LBE.

I sent out the zap victim for the randomizer game!

Multi packages going out again this week!

July is just around the corner. I am doing a stock up auction in july some time.

I also have several fun ways to send zaps planned. Watch the Zap forum for games, contests, and random psychoticness!!!!

I got zapped today thanks to zap mayhem! Thank you all for being such wonderful people! And thank you Kristine!
X
image_zps8d70aed5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

just an update!

4 dpf folks got zapped in June!

July:
I currently have a pin poem zap gae going. it is going on until july 20th.

There is also a current randomizer drawing game you can enter. It will finish up on July 14th.

MORE games are coming in July!!

I am starting a Zap Mayhem Stock up Auction tomorrow, July 9th. It is a GREAT pin! Dont miss your chance to win it!

our stock up auction concluded. Katdianee won with a great selection!
Our randomizer zap game had very few participants, i assume because it was a basic OE pin. Next time I am hoping it will be something more sought after.

Some of my nominated victims have been inactive for 3+ months. I slide them to the bottom of the list, and if they become active again I WILL bring them to the top.

I can take 5 more nominations, but I also encourage folks to visit Zagales 52 weeks of zapping as well! They are having a wonderful zap spree!

I had a total of 6 packages shipped in July between the games and random zapping.
None checked in here to let us know they got them, which is totally ok.
All tracking #'s show delivered.

You can remain anonymous.

But please please please....
If you receive a zap mayhem package PM me to let me know it arrived safe.

I have 7 packages wrapped and labeled and shipping tomorrow! (aug 15th)
Watch here for updates as they start arriving at the Victims homes!

Back