• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap Mayhem 2013 Holli-day Finale'

ZAPPED! Zap Mayhem 2013 Holli-day Finale'
Such awesome pins and people nominated to be zapped with them...Congratulations Everyone!

I was zapped! Thanks everyone!

8541960803_2ae53de21a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Guess what?!?!?!?

13 pins have go into the mail in the past 8 days for March Pinsanity!!!!!!!!!!

A few have already be received, see the OP list to find out who our victims have been so far this year!

Thank you for the nomination and the awesome zap. I've recently picked up some POTC pins and it looks like it will become a small collection. I greatly appreciate the zap, nice to be a part of this community.

419B5F46-9368-4583-9F51-A4BB4649E7DB-13889-00000A730DBA2590_zps085499ae.jpg

Last edited:
I was zapped this awesome pin by zap mayhem, I'm so sorry it took me so long to post! I wasn't home yet when it arrived. How did ya'll know I LOVE Heimlech?? *LOL*

P1150710_zpsb29a2ec8.jpg

Thank you SO MUCH for nominating and zapping me!!! ♥

**takes all the awesome pins people have donated and runs for the hills.**
april fools right? right? This weeks ZM victim is being chosen and should ship within the next couple days. My printer ran out of ink so i couldnt print the shipping label. lol

This is such an awesome idea!!! I have ALL kinds of nominees!!! :D

your more than welcome to PM me a list of Nominee's. I have about 67 people on my list, including a LOT of people with multiple nominations. I am still trying to figure out how to get all of them zapped in 2013! lol

reminder folks:: if you send me a nominee, please include what they collect and an address if at all possible! thank you!!

Back