• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPERMADNESS REVEALED on page 3!

ZAPPED! ZAPPERMADNESS REVEALED on page 3!

ZapperMadness

Zapping IS My Business!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Curious as to who hides behind this mask of secrecy?

Well, you can find out on Thursday September 22, 2011

Until then, I will give you chances to figure it out. You can ask me a question, as long as it does not directly give me away (ie What is your name?, What is your username? etc) I will answer as many as I can with the utmost honesty.

Ask Away!

Last edited:
I knew it. I saw your address and wanted to personally thank you. Or send back a zap to you. But sadly I can't find it and I asked Bricklayer but he said he wouldn't give it to me.

Are you a male or a female?

Totally appreciate all you have done and the wonderful way you have us all show or pass it forward to show our appreciation!

I kind of like the secrecy!!!

Vicki

mhmmmm. How long have you lived in the valley?

Quite a few years.

Did You send me a package? <3 (I might have gotten a different zapper?)

I have not sent you a package. I wish I had though.

Are you near Disneyland?

Have we traded before?

Close enough to enjoy the Magic on a regular basis.
I believe we have.

Do you work at a sports related store?

I do not.

Do you have 10 fingers and 10 toes?

Actually, I am missing my pinky toe. But most folks do not know this because I refuse to wear sandals.

Hmmm, are you only one person? Or multiple?

I am one person. Pin Zapper is an unaffiliated party with the same intentions.

I already know :p Jelly?

Only if you have Peanut Butter and Bread.

How many ZAPs did you send as Zapper Madness?

I kinda like the secrecy too!!

Do you work for Disney??

I have sent 11, but there are 4 more in the works. I keep record of all my victims.

Back