• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPERMADNESS REVEALED on page 3!

ZAPPED! ZAPPERMADNESS REVEALED on page 3!
so, okay man. free pins, cool stuff, making people happy is awesome.

what inspired you, man, to do what you're doing?

Before I started this zapping trend, the Pin Zap forum was becoming bleak. I wanted to liven things up.

what I want to know is why have you decided to reveal yourself?

Just wait and see. :) You will understand on Thursday.

Dear ZapperMadness,

I would also guess that you don't work 'regular hours' as it is almost 2am PT, and you are posting 'from the valley'...

Me, I have an excuse for posting at strange hours...I live in Africa, and it is 10:45 am here

:wavey:

Thanks for adding a bit of mystery and spice to the DPF Community; am anxiously awaiting your 'reveal' :hsd:

OK so you say we traded before!hummm!Have you been in CHAT?

How come you never ZAPPED ME?:(I love watching what others have gotten...
but it would of been fun to have seen what I had recieved..LOL!

Do you collect a certain Disney character?

Was our trade recent?

Last edited:
Dear ZapperMadness,

I would also guess that you don't work 'regular hours' as it is almost 2am PT, and you are posting 'from the valley'...

Me, I have an excuse for posting at strange hours...I live in Africa, and it is 10:45 am here

You could say that I work irregular hours, or I could possibly unemployed, or maybe I work for myself? Who knows.....

OK so you say we traded before!hummm!Have you been in CHAT?

How come you never ZAPPED ME?:(I love watching what others have gotten...
but it would of been fun to have seen what I had recieved..LOL!

Do you collect a certain Disney character?

Was our trade recent?

I have been in chat several times under this username, yes.

I choose my victims randomly. I make a master list of matches, and draw out of a hat. So, you were not avoided on purpose, I promise.

I collect a variety, but my top collections are Jungle Book and sidekicks.

Is your birthday on Thursday??a milestone..like 30,40,or 50?

No, it is not.

Agreed. Why must we find out who you are?

Will you REALLY find out who I am? That is the question.

I think what you are doing is so awesome and I don't want to know who you really are. I like the mystery, the madness, the excitement of getting a mysterious zap. You have definitely livened up the place and I've had such a good time following the posts. Keep up the good works!!!

This has been so much fun to follow! I, personally, like the secrecy. Thanks for livening up the Zap forum and being so giving!!!

I am sorry if this has been asked before, but maybe a repeat qould not hurt:

Are you on this forum under one more id or is Zapper Madness your only id?

Have you been absolutely honest about your gender? I have a nagging suspicion that you are a gal??

Are you married or single?

Did you ever sell pins on the forum?

Sorry to many questions, could not help myself :lol:

Are you a
· Blonde
· Brunette
· Ginger (like me)
· Full on sexy Yul Brenner
· Dynamite Funky Afro
· Billy Rae Mullet
· Donald Comb Over
· A combination of something above?

I wish I had a good question but it looks like the good people here have already asked a wealth of great ones :D just wanted to say I love following your post as well and really appreciate the fun you've added to the forum! Can't wait till tomorrow! :)

ETA: okay I have a question and sorry if it was already asked (I skimmed through the thread but I have a suspicion I may have overlooked someone asking this one since it's a common one :doh:) When did you start pin collecting and what got you most interested in pins?

I wish I had a good question but it looks like the good people here have already asked a wealth of great ones :D just wanted to say I love following your post as well and really appreciate the fun you've added to the forum! Can't wait till tomorrow! :)
\

Agreed! This is pretty interesting although I've never been zapped by this person. Haha. :)
Exciting though!

Are you just a computer program, gathering addresses to use in a massive letter campaign to get Michelle Bachmann elected?

Are you just a computer program, gathering addresses to use in a massive letter campaign to get Michelle Bachmann elected?

I'm all for this. Get her as the GOP pick. Smooth sailing from there. Or Palin.

ZapperMadness, favorite movie with Brad Pitt?

Last edited:
Are you trying to say that we are all ZapperMadness and that we should all get into the spirit of Zapping?

*cough*I am Spartacus!*cough*

I am sorry if this has been asked before, but maybe a repeat qould not hurt:

Are you on this forum under one more id or is Zapper Madness your only id?

Have you been absolutely honest about your gender? I have a nagging suspicion that you are a gal??

Are you married or single?

Did you ever sell pins on the forum?

Sorry to many questions, could not help myself :lol:

I am a forum member with another id.

Is it the Hello Kitty paper? Because I am revealing myself as a man.

Secret.

Yes, I have once to raise money for my grail.

Are you a
· Blonde
· Brunette
· Ginger (like me)
· Full on sexy Yul Brenner
· Dynamite Funky Afro
· Billy Rae Mullet
· Donald Comb Over
· A combination of something above?

Blonde.

ETA: okay I have a question and sorry if it was already asked (I skimmed through the thread but I have a suspicion I may have overlooked someone asking this one since it's a common one :doh:) When did you start pin collecting and what got you most interested in pins?

I started a few years ago.

Yes, but it's for Palin.

ZapperMadness, favorite movie with Brad Pitt?

Fight Club.

What was your favorite thing about the D23 Expo?

Meeting you, of course.

Zappermadness why do you want us all to know who you are?

To stir the pot some more. Get people interested.

Back