• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPERMADNESS REVEALED on page 3!

ZAPPED! ZAPPERMADNESS REVEALED on page 3!
I had seen one of the envelopes from ZapperMadness and it showed West Hills, CA.

I know one person I traded with from West Hills and this person was a SHE. Of course it does not rule out Zappermadness living there too, but still ....

Confused here ?? Make that 2 skeptical hippos.

skeptical_hippo.jpg

Ha ha ha ha Scottydem....how did you get a picture of my neighbor here in Africa! Even on the other side of the planet, we are a little 'skeptical' that Grim is the 'masked' Zappermadness crusader :hsd:

The mystery continues....

Hey Grim ! Great Job ! How do you know who to zap ? I've been on since April and got zapped once recently by
TiggerMickey and only because I was so sick . I see certain members zapped multiple times and some members not at all .

Last edited:
Hi Debi
I did not zap you because you were sick..which I was sorry to hear you was.I did it..because I wanted too
and to cheer you up

Judy

That, too ! I didn't mean it that way . And I appreciate it . Jim still has it proudly hung on his side of the room . :lol: No I wasn't being a sassy Tink, is it by length of time, feedback, status on forum, area ? I thought it was a good ?

Last edited:
Well I know of at least 5 blonds from DPF that I had the pleasure to meet at the Expo. I have seen Grim wear sandals, he even kindly offered to switch shoes with me because I had bad blister...I didn't notice a missing toe but I was so distracted by the Expo he could have been missing a foot and I might not have noticed.
I'm not sold on the reveal....I do have an idea of who the female part of this equation might be....I think it's a Dynamic Duo.

This is awesome! I love the fact that someone is kind enough to make others day with a zap. Good job zap king!

okay??? so i read this whole thing and i have no idea who this kind person is, but all i have to say it is that this member(ZapperMadness) zapped me today with something from my wants. didn't see it coming at all and it really turn my day around. whoever u are(hope to find out soon), thanks so much and thanks for bringing something positive to this forum for a change instead of bad news and drama like it have been lately.

You are awesome and thanks a million. :)

okay??? so i read this whole thing and i have no idea who this kind person is, but all i have to say it is that this member(ZapperMadness) zapped me today with something from my wants. didn't see it coming at all and it really turn my day around. whoever u are(hope to find out soon), thanks so much and thanks for bringing something positive to this forum for a change instead of bad news and drama like it have been lately.

You are awesome and thanks a million. :)

Yay! Congratz Juan!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Back