• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPERMADNESS REVEALED on page 3!

ZAPPED! ZAPPERMADNESS REVEALED on page 3!
The time has come!

I AM

THEGRIMGRINNER

skeptical_hippo.jpg

You were very very sneaky- I thought you were a gal since you were using that stationary. LOL. Plus you said that Zappermadness told you in chat that you had been sent a zap- I remember because you had to cross 2 state lines to get to your PO box.... :p and then you never posted what you got. Now we know why.....

Dude! Seriously!

Well thank you from the bottom of my heart for the awesome Zap!!!!!

Your the best!!!!

Vicki

Wait, WHAT!? NO!!!!! It's not me! It's sooooooo not me. Skeptical hippo is right!

My favorite Brad Pitt movie is either, Oceans 11 or Burn After Reading. And I've never lived in the valley! (Shoot, I grew up on Catalina Island!). And what's this about my toes!?

It's a scam!!!! I'm tellin ya!

..well..well..well..

hmmmm..

ZM said they collect Jungle Book and Sidekicks.. Jungle Book is sooo Grim..

..but the stationary was so feminine..

Some think ZM is a she and some think ZM is a he..

I don't know.. I'd say that the identity of ZM is still a mystery..

But, like I said, I don't know..

..What do you think.. :confused:

Last edited:
So now I'm more confused than ever. I have to agree with the Hippo that I'm skeptical that it is the Grim. The person who is Zappermadness had lead us on a false trail so we would fall for the obvious deception. Huh?? I just confused myself again. So is the Grim or someone else? Only the Zapper knows.

That is awesome I never signed up for zaps, but loved reading all the happy tales... good work, sometimes my hubby and kids get zapped and I see their smiles and I love to zap zappers back but its hard when I can't see their wants =( and lately they've gotten sneakier by putting my address as the return address as well so all I can send out is a general THANK YOU its like a bunch of secret santas hugs and good karma to any zappers out there =)

Back