• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

8/28 Newest Updates and remaining extra POMH pics are all on Page 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/28 Newest Updates and remaining extra POMH pics are all on Page 6!

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
8/28 - Just a quick update - all the extra POMH pins I have left are pictured on page 6. :) Still selling others from traders as well. :)

8/7 - I just wanted to bump this back up and also share a few pics of my studio thus far. It is not complete. I actually have some things to take over there now but these were some I had to share. I still need a rug for the seating area, a kids seating area, storage space and lastly, big canvas prints on the walls...haha See pics on page 5. :) Also, if you are looking for any pins please feel free to check my traders and message me if you see anything you like!

7/13 - I have not updated in over a month so I thought I would update pinpics and bump this thread. I have made such a mess of this thread though so I am tempted to just start a new one but for now I will still work with this one.

Updates
- traders are updated and am willing to sell ALMOST anything listed there.
- Still selling the full color mystery stamp set. $385.
- Updated pics of POMH pins on page 2 though I have not added pics of the newest ones. I do have an extra Monsters Inc, Tangled and Aladdin that I would be willing to sell so feel free to message if you are looking for any particular scene.

I also hope to share pics of my Studio soon (still need more furniture for it) so you can see what these sells have been helping me with...hehe :)

6/4 - My camera is here and I love it. Thanks to everyone who helped by buying pins!! :) I have been working like crazy on my studio for the last week with painting, tearing things down, adding trim work and getting furniture ready. It has been crazy but so exciting at the same time. :) Add to that the fact that I just spent money I REALLY should not have spent but could not resist on a grail and I need to get some more things sold...lol Hey, I have to justify the grail money, right?! :bigthumb: See my post in the showroom to see WHAT I got and check my trades to see if there is anything you may be interested in.

5/27 - Soooo.... my camera is being delivered Tuesday AND the lease was signed on my studio! I am SOOOO excited.

Thank you so very much to everyone that has bought any pins from me. It has all helped so much!

My studio definitely needs some work to get it where I want it to be before fully "opening" so I am still selling. I have such a great vision in mind for it and I am really excited to get it all going. We picked out paint yesterday and hope to get flooring done next weekend. Obviously, I am still selling what I can so I will have more money to put into the space and get it up to the way I want it to look. Still, it is so exciting to FINALLY be doing this!!

Updates made to pinpics trades. Feel free to browse and let me know if you are interested in anything. :)

5/12 - Pics of some new pins on page 4. :)

5/2 - Random update to remove pics of sold POMH pins and such. Pinpics has also had traders updated so if you see anything there you are interested in I am willing to sell most things on the trades list. :) Still have Stamp set (full color) for sale as well. :)

4/18 - Moved around several pins after making my boards last week. I have added quite a few pins over to my trades as well as pulled some from my trades into my collection. ;) Have a look and let me know if you are interested in anything. Looks like I will be starting to set up my studio next month! I am so excited about it but with the start up costs of that I am trying to be wise and set aside as much as possible. :)

I am also still offering my full color Mystery Stamp set even though I have not moved them all to my trades.

4/5 - Pics all updated again (page 2)! Pinpics updated as well. I moved a few more things into my trades so feel to have a look and let me know if you see any you are interested in.

3/29- Just a small update. Removed pics of POMH pins that are gone now (page 2) and added 2 I realized were not here before. Full color stamp set available for $385 (or considering a trade for this set). Pinpics all updated as well! :)

3/24 - Sooo... After several messages about the Mystery Stamp set from some of you I have really sat back and thought about this set. I can not believe I am doing this after working my behind off to put this set together but I am considering parting with the full set! It takes up a lot of space on my board and honestly I have pins in the drawer that I think I would rather use that space for. I was so crazy about putting that set together and became obsessed with getting them all after getting just a few of them and seeing how nice they were and it really is awesome. :)

I am offering the set (color set, not chaser) for sell. They are all there and in mint condition. I will sell the set for $385 plus $12 shipping. It is less than I have in them but again, I need the space and the money would be nice as well so I am putting it out there. Please do not ask me to split it up. I would rather keep it than do that. ;)

I will also add that I am willing to trade the full set for some of the harder to get pins from my wants list as well. This is a way for somebody just starting to look at these an easy and fast way to complete it. ;)

3/23 - I have updated my trades and added many many pins from my owns to trades so please check those out as almost any of them will be open to selling. :) I have just about reached my goal but am still working towards a little more as I may have an opportunity in the next month or two to set up a studio space and need to set some aside for start up costs! I am so excited about this possibility! I don't know yet how it will pan out but I'd rather have a little set aside than to end up trying to come up with what I need last minute. ;)

- Lowered prices of castle pin set to $95.
- Updated pomh pics.

3/15 - Updating the pictures... removed pomh pics that have sold already so loading times won't be so long on page 2. :) Added a couple in that I did not have pics of before. Also adding the Cast Jumbo Castle pin set. See page 2. Getting really close to my goal right now but still a little short. Please browse my pins (trades and owns) and let me know if you would like any prices!

~ Everything paid for thus far is out and on the way! Thank you all so very much for all of the purchases already! I really appreciate them all! :)

2/28 - I have had so much interest in my POMH pins so I am adding the images of all the ones I have pics of here. They are on Page 2 so have a look. I have several scenes available. THERE ARE TONS OF PICS ON PAGE 2 WITH THE BOOK PAGES AND ALL OF THE POMH PINS SO PLEASE GIVE THEM A FEW MINUTES TO FULLY LOAD IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM ALL. :)

2/27- I have pulled out my 2 books which I had packed to take to Disney last time since they were having a PTN. I did not end up getting to go and have not done much with these pages since getting back. I don't think several of these are in my pinpics account so I wanted to post pics for anyone looking. I won't fill up this post any more so posting the pictures on page 2. Have a look and feel free to message me about any you may be interested in. :)

2/24- I am willing to work on these prices in the picture below if you do not feel they are fair...just message me if there are some you are interested in. I'd rather sell them here than ebay since their fee's are so high so I will come down on these prices some to avoid those darn ebay fee's. Also still selling from my trades and owns so please have a look. There are LOTS more to pick from and I will work on prices as best I can. Still a little over $1,000 away from purchasing the camera. Feel free to message me about anything you see that you are interested in and I will get right back to you.

2/23 Update- I posted about these in the mail day thread and am bringing them over here. This is a group of pins I have been waiting for some time on and they finally came today! I originally bought this lot as part keepers/part traders but since the camera fund is more important now I would rather try and sell them if I can. I am ALMOST half way to the total I need so thank you to everyone who has purchased thus far. I tried to make this a little easier and actually price these out on each pin so see pic for prices. I am willing to work on prices a little if you are interested in several of them. Please feel free to message me with any questions! :)

As some of you know I am a photographer and have been hoping to try to expand into a full business for a few years now. I have been doing it part time as needed for some time and it truly is my #1 passion! I grow to love what I do more and more every day!! :D I love everything about it...except the expenses. ;) Unfortunately my camera is dying out on me. It has been slowing going for a few months now but I still hoped I would get a good bit more use out of it. NOPE! Yesterday it really did not want to work at all. It took 12 minutes of pressing the shutter to get it to work. I was in tears b/c I just knew it was gone out for good this time. I have tried to put it off as I was waiting to do my upgrade for as long as possible since it will be so costly. Now that I need to do it pretty quickly here (no way I can go into all my spring sessions with this camera) I am going to need to sell some pins to try and cover the cost of the upgrade. I had hoped to just be able to use the cc but... well... pins have occupied that avenue (not smart). :hsugh: I got permission to post this thread without listing all of the pins and prices b/c there are so many and I don't have several hours to work up a list when there may be a good bit that nobody is interested in anyways. ;) I do have prices though and I am not asking for offers so please feel free to message me about what you are looking for and I'd be glad to send you the prices over.

What is available?
Well... pretty much anything on my trades list as well as some things from my owns. Feel free to ask about anything you are interested in and I will let you know if it is one I am willing to part with.

Here is what I am not planning to part with...
~Any of the Beloved Tales (with the exception of the one or two in my trades which I have extras of).~Any of my Marquee pins.~The majority of my Sleeping Beauty pins (though there are a few I would part with).~Mystery Stamps in my owns (am parting with lots of extras that are in my trades though).~Star Wars pins as those are Ethan's and I am not going to pull from his pins...lol :)~WDI Toy Story Banners and Posters as I don't want to break those sets up.and here are some randoms I would like to hang on to if I don't absolutely have to get rid of them.

pin13259th72
pin16414th72
pin27529th72
pin27530th72
pin30592th72
pin32815th72
pin33923th72
pin30447th72
pin36450th72
pin36545th72
pin36847th72
pin37501th72
pin36234th72
pin38886th72
pin38888th72
pin41847th72
pin41991th72
pin41992th72
pin42185th72
pin42307th72
pin43694th72
pin40544th72
pin45198th72
pin45819th72
pin47234th72
pin77495th72
pin77069th72
pin63640th72
pin53536th72
pin62787th72
pin57856th72
pin57575th72
pin57693th72
pin63738th72
pin66368th72
pin66549th72
pin64358th72
pin66020th72
pin66021th72
pin65618th72
pin82599th72
pin78727th72
pin79567th72
pin73909th72
pin75581th72
pin75503th72
pin76489th72
pin76592th72
pin84468th72
pin86003th72
pin87765th72
pin85898th72
and maybe a few more... :)

SO... that seems like a really long list but trust me there is a lot left aside from those...lol Again, just message me with what you are looking for and I will reply as quickly as I can.Shipping will be $2.50 for the first pin and .50 each additional pin (capping out at $6).Thanks so much for having a look and more importantly for any purchases! :)

**So sorry for the crazy amount of pics on page 2 guys! Give it a couple of minutes to load up. ;) I really should be more organized here...lol**

Last edited:
I know you said you are not parting with certain pins (like the first one I need. hah) but just in case. You have these pins I need:

How much for each of these stamps:

I know that jeffluvsstich needs these 2 pins to finish his set (one which I also need):

working on replies, promise! I have about 30 pms already but am trying to keep up with them...lol

:) Thanks for all the interest.

Ok, I THINK I am caught up on replies. IF I missed anyone please message me again! I have had over over 100 messages going back and fourth so I certainly could have skipped something.

Thanks for all the interest and purchases thus far. Still way off what I need for the camera but every little bit helps...lol :)

Quick favor... if you message me and I message you back PLEASE do not delete the reply part of the message when you reply again. My box is filling up really fast and I have to delete things so it really helps if you keep the previous message in the reply so I can keep track of the pins we were in talks about without having to go back and look at old messages that may or may not still be there. :)

Thanks so much!! :)

Ok, I think I have answered everyone thus far! If I have missed anyone please do message me.

I have spent all afternoon packing up pins for everyone who has paid thus far.

See.... :bigthumb:

100_2877.jpg

All those will be going out tomorrow for anyone who has paid already!

Thank you so much for all of the purchases already! I really appreciate it and hope you will enjoy your new pins. :)

Still selling so have a look at my collection and feel free to ask about any of those not in my not being sold list in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back