• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Europe November 21st 2013: Little Mermaid box set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Europe November 21st 2013: Little Mermaid box set!
Is it even worth it to ask someone for help with the LM set? :( I'd really love to get this for my collection. I'm willing to buy or trade. Have lots of great trades...please PM me.

Ahhhh! Need ariel and Eric!!! Anyone wanna find someone that can help out and do a co op?
anyone want flounder, Ursula or triton?

Last edited:
Ahhhh! Need ariel and Eric!!! Anyone wanna find someone that can help out and do a co op?
anyone want flounder, Ursula or triton?

I really want the one on the top right of her on the rock. Would you be interested in attempting a co-op with me? We still would need help GETTING the set lol but its worth a shot!

I don't collect The Little Mermaid, so I'll be skipping this release.

LE150 set should be 1 per person 2 per household max. But I'd be surprised if anyone can get 2 orders in by the time they sell out.

As Aladdin was 2 per person, four per household then I imagine this [and possibly even the Frozen pin] will be the same. It's literally just changing the one to a two before you ordered, but if this release literally sells out in seconds then....but as we're not use to having such expensive pin sets [let alone two so soon after each other] I think most people will either be getting this for their collection or for someone abroad as oppose to having it as a trader.

Aladdin boxed set is 2 per person / 4 per household - I don't see them changing. As for pricing, $110 for 5 pins is close to what Disney Shopping used to price their LE 100 6 pin sets ($130) on a per pin basis ($20 to $25 per pin)

If any UKers are not planning on dropping the money for this, maybe they could try to purchase one for a group of us to co-op and we could send you some free pins for your trouble? If anyone would like to take me up on this offer, I will set up the co-op. You can start by checking my traders at wyllieam on pin pics and PM me. I can pick up pins from DLR too.

thanks! <3

You know I am! :)
If any UKers are not planning on dropping the money for this, maybe they could try to purchase one for a group of us to co-op and we could send you some free pins for your trouble? If anyone would like to take me up on this offer, I will set up the co-op. You can start by checking my traders at wyllieam on pin pics and PM me. I can pick up pins from DLR too.

thanks! <3

Ok, I NEED this set! Please, please, someone, anyone who can help? Why can't the US buy in the UK store :(
Please help, please. I will be forever grateful!

I hope they don't release too many more boxsets in the next couple months, they're nice but expensive... and not easy to buy with such low LE sizes.

Well this is interesting. My problem with this set though is that I kind of wish all the pins were of Ariel or were nicer in general. I mean, don't get me wrong, Triton is a great character and all, but a pin of just him is just begging to remain un-claimed in a co-op, IDK anyone who is a Triton-collector.

I'm hoping I can get a set and then some, I mainly just want the 2 Ariel pins (if I had to choose the rock would win by far) but my problem is that I have no idea what to do with the other 3 pins :lol: Still, I gotta try!

I feel like they are doing the same thing to UK as they did to the US. Sell really expensive boxed sets. At least some of the pins are nice. :) It is hard though to buy boxed sets regularly because of the prices. :/

I actually wonder what happened to the villains sidekick's series ... surely must have been the smallest series ever of 2 pins in it? haha!

Hey, we got a Si & Am one so I am happy! Actually, I would love a Kronk and Yzma one also, but otherwise I'm a happy camper.

Interesting... has anyone else noticed that since this thread was started, the bit of text on the right of the page has changed? It now says maximum 1 per guest, 1 per household. I assume that applies to the Frozen release. I've not seen the 1 per household bit before. But all those of you who wanted a lower limit for that release, looks like your wish has been granted! Perhaps it will be easier to get :).

3259_cp_FWB_frozenLMM_07112013b.jpg
< see!

Interesting... has anyone else noticed that since this thread was started, the bit of text on the right of the page has changed? It now says maximum 1 per guest, 1 per household. I assume that applies to the Frozen release. I've not seen the 1 per household bit before. But all those of you who wanted a lower limit for that release, looks like your wish has been granted! Perhaps it will be easier to get :).

3259_cp_FWB_frozenLMM_07112013b.jpg
< see!

I hope that applies to the Frozen release too, it will make it a bit easier to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back