• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Europe November 21st 2013: Little Mermaid box set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with some of the others, Ariel is my primary collection but I'm not thrilled with this set…like, at all. Maybe it's just because it's hard to tell what they actually look like from this stock pic, but as of right now nothing is really thrilling me. Maybe the rock pic but it's so hard to tell!

Can't get the UK site up for whatever reason. The French site still states 2/4. Frankly, I'm happy to see household limits within reason. Wish they did that for some of those LE dolls.

Nice looking set, but I doubt I'll ever get my hands on any.

Count me in as another Triton fan.

Last edited:
Hey guys I was just curious with the rule in relation to the 1 per person 1 per household does the household rule just apply to the shipping address and not the billing address? For example I buy one set using my name and address and then buy another using my friends name and his address but for both orders I use the same credit card number/name and billing address will both orders still go through? Or will they cancel one for having the same credit card details and billing address? Any insight to how this works would be great as I have had some orders cancelled in the past due to me not interpreting this correctly.

Thanks!

I'm going to try get 2 sets one to keep and 1 to trade for Frozen DSF pins, Already kinda have a trade set up, but if it falls through hopefully i'll have 1 to trade for DSF frozen :)

Hey guys I was just curious with the rule in relation to the 1 per person 1 per household does the household rule just apply to the shipping address and not the billing address? For example I buy one set using my name and address and then buy another using my friends name and his address but for both orders I use the same credit card number/name and billing address will both orders still go through? Or will they cancel one for having the same credit card details and billing address? Any insight to how this works would be great as I have had some orders cancelled in the past due to me not interpreting this correctly.

Thanks!

It is 2 per guest and 4 per household and not by payment type etc., You will be ok with different name and address. I do that anytime I need multiple pins/orders.

It is 2 per guest and 4 per household and not by payment type etc., You will be ok with different name and address. I do that anytime I need multiple pins/orders.

Thanks for that, just that with these upcoming LE pin releases it is going to be one per person one per household so I was wondering if the billing address is considered when they are referring to the one per household. I figured it would not be since they would be looking more at the shipping address instead of the billing but I thought I would just check just in case.

I think they look at billing address too, because I've had orders cancelled before even though they were being sent to a different delivery address. Plus someone somewhere else mentioned that they had had their order cancelled on the basis of the ip address they had ordered from being outside of the UK even though their shipping and billing addresses were in the UK.

I think they look at billing address too, because I've had orders cancelled before even though they were being sent to a different delivery address. Plus someone somewhere else mentioned that they had had their order cancelled on the basis of the ip address they had ordered from being outside of the UK even though their shipping and billing addresses were in the UK.

That cannot be true, I ordered pins from the UK site when I was in CA earlier this year and got them no problem and in fact got 2 orders , to different address's, with same bank card and same email address, and it was a release where orders were cancelled !

This is the latest (third) version of the banner that appeared yesterday.

3259_cp_FWB_frozenLMM_07112013c.jpg

LOLOL well with Aladdin, Little Mermaid joining Cinderella and BATB then we could see more princess sets since we have another 4 weeks of unknown releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back