• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: disneycrazee's Custom Art Pin Bag :] Ends Wednesday 4/17 8pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: disneycrazee's Custom Art Pin Bag :] Ends Wednesday 4/17 8pm PST
ok pascal, it's the last day. We need to be brave.
8a9asaru.jpg

yes!, and we need to be tough.
ase9a6ej.jpg

yes!!, and now we need scare off all the all the others who bid.
3epeqepu.jpg

no. No. No. Not like that!!

dupebe6a.jpg

now that's more like it!!
Attack all who bid!

lol!

How did I not see these before????....I want one!

OK, I've taken a look at the bids now, and my utter lack of artistic ability forces me to admit I can't compete....but put me on the list when you're ready to start selling....I'm thinking Maleficent...maybe with the hitchhiking ghosts and hatbox ghost as her goons

I know it's not going to help, but my daughter is donating a pin to my cause.How can you refuse a sweet little girl?? :)

Pin 24053: DLR - Stitch Sundays (Lilo and Stitch Washing the Car)

Sadly JDS had nothing that is going to help me out. So I searched the house and here I offer my FINAL bid for this auction. Hopefully it is enough, but if not no hard feelings and thank you for your consideration.

POTC framable DCL print
Japan Disney Store LE Vinylmation Jack Sparrow Mickey ...with Tin and Card
P.O.T.C. movie promo thin lanyard....don't know where I got it (forgot) but it has never been used and is still in the original package. I can post a picture if you want

also pins from me
Pin 62235: DisneyShopping.com - Mickey Butterfly Series Pin
Pin 57464: DisneyShopping.com - Fall Harvest Series - Stitch
not in your wants or favorites but LE250 so should be a good trader
Pin 132: WDW - Haunted Mansion Oval Frame (Ezra Ghost)
again maybe a good trader
Pin 85686: JDS - CARS 2 (5 pin set)
the whole set in it's oiginal package never been opened

and pins from a good friend to help (Merryweather --Selen)

Pin 90958: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Pirates of the Caribbean
Pin 31960: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cheshire Cat Hot Air Balloon

and new additions

Pin 65934: TDR - Monthly Pin Collection - TDL Pirate of the Caribbean (Mickey Mouse)

Tokyo Disney Resort leather ID case...never been used and still in the box. Great for holding Fastpasses,Tickets,Annual Passports or anything like that.

The Art of Disney Imagination First Day of Issue Stamp set.

To summarize....11 pins,1 Vinylmation, 1 frameable print, 1 lanyard, 1 ID case,1 stamp set

Thanks again and good luck to all.

Infortunately because of the time difference I will be working as this plays out. Whatever happens good luck all. Also if ur ever in Japan and need a guide or translator at Tokyo Disney just let me know and NO that is not part of my bid or a bribe...just a friendly offer.

Adding to my bid:

A Photo Shoot (place and date to be determined) in Southern CA with a CD of all photos taken. Here is a link to my photo page on FB. https://www.facebook.com/ThroughADifferentLens Last year I did wedding photos for some friends as well as engagement photos. I think I'm pretty good as I've never had any classes but it is something unique and can be creative. Just thought I'd give it a shot
Your photos are beautiful!! :)

e4u6edu5.jpg

This is not the auction you are looking for. You may go on your way.
These Pascal images are seriously making my day. :lol:

:hsd::anxious: 3 HOURS TO GO!!! :anxious::hsd:
:D Thanks again to everyone who has bid! :D

Pascal???? Pascal.....

upevy9ar.jpg

Pascal!! Wake up. People are bidding.

3epa9u2u.jpg

You need to stop people from bidding.

ty7ene9u.jpg

I SAW THAT!!

2agu5egy.jpg

my final bid
Pin 79458: Walt's Classic Collection - Alice in Wonderland (Mad Hatter, Alice, March Hare ONLY)
Pin 95486: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Esmeralda - GWP
Pin 52425: DLR - Mad Tea Party - Alice and Friends
Pin 77872: Target - Tiana Sparkling Dress
Pin 92893: DSF - Marquee - Nightmare Before Christmas - Oogie Boogie

Pascal where are you???

umadunes.jpg

Nice.... Stealth mode. But look out I think I just saw Docfish.

adu8yhy8.jpg

Why are worried. I have a friend give you a pep talk.

unama5yd.jpg

Looks like your doing better.

huny3evu.jpg

You ready to stand your ground???

vupahupa.jpg

Lets do this!!!

Before this is over, I want to thank you for letting us bid all things Disney. I wish we had more auctions like this. I have never spent this much time on DPF. Might have to take a friends advise and auction some of my art. To all bidders thanks for the fun and good luck.

a4ybamub.jpg

Before this is over, I want to thank you for letting us bid all things Disney. I wish we had more auctions like this. I have never spent this much time on DPF. Might have to take a friends advise and auction some of my art. To all bidders thanks for the fun and good luck.

a4ybamub.jpg

YESSSSS!!!! :bigthumb: I've loved seeing everyone's creative bids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back