• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: disneycrazee's Custom Art Pin Bag :] Ends Wednesday 4/17 8pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: disneycrazee's Custom Art Pin Bag :] Ends Wednesday 4/17 8pm PST
Ohhh Melissa! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You just need to let that artistic ability out! ;) Look at all these fancy people comin' out of the woodworks. :D

haha well we'll see... I can't draw worth beans but I can make kandi bracelets... thaaaat's about it... idk if that counts as art ^^;; LOL

This is getting so interesting... I feel like I'm watching a really fancy art show! X3 :lol:

And yet I feel extremely untalented atm as I watch this... :facepalm: LOL

I had to laugh when I read this post because these were my thoughts exactly viewing this thread!!! :lol: the talent in this forum is absolutely stunning and absolutely humbling!!

Disneycrazee, I in no way can ever compete or match these amazing bids but I will chime in with the previous voices on this thread that if you ever decide to take commissions, I would so save my pennies!! :D all the best and its a certainty that you will be getting something amazing for your incredible work!!!

I want to add for now.
Pin 62235: DisneyShopping.com - Mickey Butterfly Series Pin
Its from my wifes collection and one of her favorites but she said I could add it as she understands why I want this and what design I will request if I win.
I will finalize my bid after going to JDS after work.

I hate to ask but is there anyway to get an updated leader board so I can think out what I will meed for my final bid? Thank u.

First off I would like to say you are incredibly talented and secondly I would like to bid stitch and angel chocolate box and white rabbit Easter egg .

Pin 94856: DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Stitch and Angel
Pin 95348: DSF - Easter Eggs - The White Rabbit

I hate to ask but is there anyway to get an updated leader board so I can think out what I will meed for my final bid? Thank u.
Sorry! Fell asleep last night. :facepalm:

I just want to say THANK YOU again to everybody - your awesomeness never ceases to amaze me! :bowdown: I think I can comfortably say that I am receiving some of the most creative and unique bids EVER! LOVE IT!!! :D

Current Leaderboard:

1. TheMadPinner (Words cannot describe your bid :eek2:)

2. tokyodisneydad (A VERY impressive eclectic mix! :D)

TIE! - chipdale123 (ahhhhh Joeyyyyy!!!! Pumbaa totally counts in there! lol You don't even know how hard I've been trying to find one with him! haha)

TIE! - docfish2u (How can I possibly ignore the powers of Marc Davis?! Yep...can't.)

3. TIE! - Psycho Pixie (your pixie dens are GORGEOUS!)

Sadly JDS had nothing that is going to help me out. So I searched the house and here I offer my FINAL bid for this auction. Hopefully it is enough, but if not no hard feelings and thank you for your consideration.

POTC framable DCL print
Japan Disney Store LE Vinylmation Jack Sparrow Mickey ...with Tin and Card
P.O.T.C. movie promo thin lanyard....don't know where I got it (forgot) but it has never been used and is still in the original package. I can post a picture if you want

also pins from me
Pin 62235: DisneyShopping.com - Mickey Butterfly Series Pin
Pin 57464: DisneyShopping.com - Fall Harvest Series - Stitch
not in your wants or favorites but LE250 so should be a good trader
Pin 132: WDW - Haunted Mansion Oval Frame (Ezra Ghost)
again maybe a good trader
Pin 85686: JDS - CARS 2 (5 pin set)
the whole set in it's oiginal package never been opened

and pins from a good friend to help (Merryweather --Selen)

Pin 90958: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Pirates of the Caribbean
Pin 31960: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cheshire Cat Hot Air Balloon

and new additions

Pin 65934: TDR - Monthly Pin Collection - TDL Pirate of the Caribbean (Mickey Mouse)

Tokyo Disney Resort leather ID case...never been used and still in the box. Great for holding Fastpasses,Tickets,Annual Passports or anything like that.

The Art of Disney Imagination First Day of Issue Stamp set.

To summarize....11 pins,1 Vinylmation, 1 frameable print, 1 lanyard, 1 ID case,1 stamp set

Thanks again and good luck to all.

gytymahu.jpg

Is it Wednesday 8:00 pm yet???

Less than 24 hours to go!!!!

Me staring at the awesome bids:
tumblr_m6chqfxvef1ro8qpo.gif

What? A leaderboard?? SORRY!!! Not now. :wiggle:

Currently consulting with a higher power.

Thanks. But it's not over yet. Docfish is still out there... Lurking... Waiting.... If I know him, he's not done yet. Lisa warned me about you Docfish.

ade2evu4.jpg

WE ARE WATCHING FOR YOU!

Kristine,

Bumping your auction my friend. When you are done with you awesome auction and have completed the bag for the lucky winner I will pay big money to draw me an Ellie as girl, Carl as boy, Dug as pup, (all three character together) similiar in size to the last one.

508211.gif

Kristine,

Bumping your auction my friend. When you are done with you awesome auction and have completed the bag for the lucky winner I will pay big money to draw me an Ellie as girl, Carl as boy, Dug as pup, (all three character together) similiar in size to the last one.

508211.gif

Thanks Angel :hug:

I can make kandi too! Ohmygod Lol

hehe it's fun, but i haven't done it for a bit since all my stuff is in storage :facepalm: I was thinking one day to bring my extras to the park (once I get my AP back) for giving them to kiddos, since sometimes I can't always make trades w/ them and hate telling them no ^^;;

Another friendly bump by a friend who just can't compete or stand the heat, so I gotta stay out of the kitchen >_< I'm with Angel though, if you're ever up for selling your priceless pieces of work, there's Mastercard jk but I can only imagine what you could make given anything Kingdom Hearts haha xD I hope to see many more of these auctions in the future *hint hint wink wink*

tumblr_lw4n42Zzoj1r20idto1_250.gif

I'm not out of this I will bid again just have no idea what to bid like Mail said I have no artistic ability so I'm out on that but I have pins I hope those are enough to win although I know those are some amazing bids!!!
I for sure have to say you have an amazing ability and like many if you start selling I would love to buy one.

I know of the perfect idea for a bag so I'm going to bid these to start off with:

Pin 86185: Disney Movie Rewards: 3 pin set from Lion King
Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel
Pin 56985: DVC - Best Kept Secret (Timon)
Pin 82478: Pirates of the Caribbean - Skeleton at the Helm (Hinged)

Adding to my bid:

A Photo Shoot (place and date to be determined) in Southern CA with a CD of all photos taken. Here is a link to my photo page on FB. https://www.facebook.com/ThroughADifferentLens Last year I did wedding photos for some friends as well as engagement photos. I think I'm pretty good as I've never had any classes but it is something unique and can be creative. Just thought I'd give it a shot

Ok Pascal, it's the last day. We need to be brave.
8a9asaru.jpg

YES!, and we need to be tough.
ase9a6ej.jpg

YES!!, and now we need scare off all the all the others who bid.
3epeqepu.jpg

NO. NO. NO. NOT LIKE THAT!!

dupebe6a.jpg

Now that's more like it!!
ATTACK ALL WHO BID!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back