• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Game B - Closed for Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF Fundraiser Game B - Closed for Entry

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
DPF Fundraiser Rules and Entry Information
*** Please Read Entire Post ***

First off thank you for all the amazing donations, this would not be possible if not for you amazing members…

As many of you may know, the proceeds from all 3 of these fundraising games will be donated to our beloved Disney Pin Forum to be used to improve this already amazing site…

Game Format and Prize Awarding…

There will be 3 games running at the same time… Games A, B, & C…

There is no limit as to how many entries that any member may make…

There is also no maximum of major prizes that may be won by a single member…

All 3 games will have the same entry fee, but they each have their own separate prize pool of pins… Members may enter any one of the games or all of the games if they choose…

There will be two options for entry into any of the 3 games…

Option A – Standard Entry - For a $15 donation to the fundraiser you will receive one entry into the randomized drawing for the winners of the major prize pool pins in one of the games… If you do not win a major prize, you will receive a consolation prize provided by a fellow DPF Member (See Note Below)

Option B – Discounted Entry – For a $10 donation to the fundraiser you will receive two lanyard pins(See note below) and one entry into the randomized drawing for the winners of the major prize pool pins in one of the games…

When requesting entries please indicate which option you are selecting…

Shipping Fees
The shipping fees for your entries will be based on the chart below…
1-2 entries $3.00

3-5 entries $4.00

6-10 entries $5.00

If you enter more than 10 times please add .50 for each additional entry beyond the 10[SUP]th[/SUP] one…

Please note that shipping fees are the same no matter where you live… The pool of shipping money will cover all international and domestic shipping and whatever remains will be added to the donation…

Payment Information
Please make payments for all three games to the following PayPal Account…
moedubois@msn.com

Please make payment as a gift…

Also please include your DPF User Name in the Notes Section of the PayPal Payment

As many of us involved in the set-up of the game may also choose to participate in the fun, our goal is to have the randomization of the winners done live in person at the upcoming DLR PTN on March 15[SUP]th[/SUP] for all to watch…

So that makes the deadline to join in Noon on March 15[SUP]th[/SUP]!!!!!!!

So if you wish to participate in our epic fundraiser, just visit the Pin Games section and see all 3 games

*** Note on Consolation prizes ***
As these are provided by fellow members, there is no guarantee as to what will be received… Some may send pins from your wants list, but some may not… There should be no minimum expectation from pins received from this option except that it will not be a Lanyard Type of Pin…

*** Note on Lanyard Pins ***

These are what you would typically hope to find on a cast members lanyard in the park… Hidden Mickey’s, Starter pins, and basic traders… Unlike the lanyards at the parks where there are 95% scrappers… Here the odds are more like 95% authentic… I say 95% authentic simply because these will be sent from numerous members and not everyone is an expert on whether a pin is authentic or not, but unlike cast members, our members will do their best to send only quality lanyard type pins...

attachment.php

Scenes for PoDM's... Please Note that the Mulan PoDM is signed by the artist on the back of the pin....!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Pins also added to this prize pool...

attachment.php

Last edited:
This list is for those who's payments have been verified... If your name is on the list on Post #5 below and not yet on here, the payment may not yet have been verified nor yet received...

All Payments must be completed by March 15th Noon PST to be eligible...

Movingthestars
Talesoftobv
Tinyhats (1)
Tinyhats (2)
Pargani (1)
Pargani (2)
Mmianno
Cristiwil
Hambee2 (1)
Hambee2 (2)
-Em (1)
-Em (2)
-Em (3)
Rasputin (1)
Rasputin (2)
Rasputin (3)
Rasputin (4)
Rasputin (5)
Rasputin (6)
Rasputin (7)
Dizpinfreak (1)
Dizpinfreak (2)
Djluster
Amypins (1)
Amypins (2)
Amypins (3)
Tier (1)
Tier (2)
Minpintrader (1)
Minpintrader (2)
Minpintrader (3)
Minpintrader (4)
Minpintrader (5)
Minpintrader (6)
Minpintrader (7)
Minpintrader (8)
Minpintrader (9)
Minpintrader (10)
Pargani (3)
Pargani (4)
Ehahndisney
Berrygood
Doodlebug (1)
Doodlebug (2)
Doodlebug (3)
Doodlebug (4)
Tinawap (1)
Tinawap (2)
Booger1964 (1)
Booger1964 (2)
Docfish2U (1)
Docfish2U (2)
Docfish2U (3)
LAPins
Sherry4Pins
Sorapandora (1)
Sorapandora (2)
Madhatter (1)
Madhatter (2)
Grapesoda (1)
Grapesoda (2)
Dalamara (1)
Dalamara (2)
Deanopeez (1)
Deanopeez (2)
Bcol (1)
Bcol (2)
Arielskelington1423 (1)
Arielskelington1423 (2)
Vixy
Loki0panda
Fordracing31
Natelove
AgentR
Snoffson
Mahrii
Blacksmoke
Jrdnsmom (1)
Jrdnsmom (2)
Brookpleins
Theothersteve (1)
Theothersteve (2)
Theothersteve (3)
Theothersteve (4)
Theothersteve (5)
Theothersteve (6)
Theothersteve (7)
Theothersteve (8)
Theothersteve (9)
Theothersteve (10)
Theothersteve (11)
Theothersteve (12)
Theothersteve (13)
Goofy Moe (1)
Goofy Moe (2)
Goofy Moe (3)

Last edited:
List of entered Players
Players Payment Pending in Black
Players Paid in Green

Option A - Standard Entry - $15

Dizpinfreak - 2 spots
tinawap - 2 spots
TinyHat - 2 spots
MovingtheStars - 1 spot
talesoftobv - 1 spot
Arielskellington1423 - 2 spots
Rasputin - 7 spots
MMiano - 1 spot

cristywill - 1 spot
djluster - 1 spot
hambee2 - 2 spots
-em - 3 spots
doodlebug86 - 4 spots
Dalamara - 2 spots
Tier - 2 spots
Anypins - 3 spots
eyhahndisney - 1 spot
berrygood - 1 spot
natelove - 1 spot
bcol - 2 spot
Mad hatter - 2 spots
Booger1964 - 2 spots
docfish2u - 3 spots

Lapins - 1 spot
sherry4pins - 1 spot

Sorapandora - 2 spots
Mahrii - 1 spot
Grapesoda- 2 spots
Deanopeez - 2 spots
loki0panda - 1 spot
Vixy - 1 spot
Jrdnsmom - 2 spots
basj - 1 spot
Agent R - 1 spot
Snofssan - 1 spot

Option B - Discounted Entry - $10

minipintrader - 10 spots (Consolation Waived)
Pargani - 4 spots (Consolation Waived)

If you are in black it does not necessarily mean Moe has not received your payment yet, Just that he will still be in process of updating.

Last edited:
reserved for Just in cases

Looking for helpers, to help us keep track of this thread. PM us if interested :)

Just adding answers to a couple of questions that were asked.

There is no limit to the number of space available in this game.
If you could please send payment asap, using the details provided in the first post :)

Last edited:
Could I take 2 Standard ($15) Entries please?
Do you need payment ASAP or when the game has finished running? Thanks

One question as I decide....how many spots are available in this game? And in the other two games? Each game that is :)

One question as I decide....how many spots are available in this game? And in the other two games? Each game that is :)

Moe might be best to answer the question but as I am about I will tell you what I know. Moe did not want to limit the game to a certain number of spaces to, so there is no limit to the number of spaces available in each game. To try an optimise the amount that can be raised to help support the development of the site.

The cap of all three games for option A will be the combined number of pins which were donated and committed on the DPF Prize Team thread... If more are committed there, then the maximum cap of entries will go up... For Option B there is probably no limit as we have tons of Hidden Mickeys among us... LOL...

If you could send payments ASAP, to the address provided in the opening post. Thank you ever so much.
I have just sent payment :)
NO MORE buying for me! I've just checked my bank account and its not good (but I had to contribute to funding this wonderful place). *looks for more things to sell*

Hey,
I'm terribly sorry, but I meant to post in game A that I wanted a spot not game B. I asked to have my name added to game A, but since you are in charge of game B i wanted to let you know of my mistake. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks!
PS-your inbox is full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back