• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Game B - Closed for Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANGING MY ENTRIES: from 2 Option A spots to 4 Option B spots (additional payment being sent). Still waiving consolation/lanyard prizes.

Sorry for any confusion.

attachment.php

I would like two spots with option A please. Do I pay for both "B" and "C" games together as one payment (4 spots total)or do I need to make 2?

Question: The only difference between a standard entry and discounted entry is the consolation prize, correct? So if I entered, and waived my consolation prize, there's no point in paying the extra five dollars per spot... right? Also, if we waive consolation prizes, do we still pay for shipping?

(Please don't mark me down for any spots just yet. I'm still making up my mind exactly what I want to do.)

I would like two spots with option A please. Do I pay for both "B" and "C" games together as one payment (4 spots total)or do I need to make 2?

You will only need to send one payment for all the games you wish to play so if it is a total of 4 places (2 in B and 2 in C). Just add posted for the 4 pins, which is you can find pricing for in the first post. :)

Question: The only difference between a standard entry and discounted entry is the consolation prize, correct? So if I entered, and waived my consolation prize, there's no point in paying the extra five dollars per spot... right? Also, if we waive consolation prizes, do we still pay for shipping?

(Please don't mark me down for any spots just yet. I'm still making up my mind exactly what I want to do.)

You would be correct that if you waived the consolation prize there would be no difference between the games. Unfortunately to do with shipping that would have be answered by Moe :)

GAME B - PRIZE LIST
(as best I can identify them from the photos)

B1
DSF - Beloved Tales - Tangled (surprise release)
B2
DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin - 75th Anniversary
B3
DisneyStore.com - Peter Pan 60th Anniversary 5 Pc. Pin Set -
B4
Piece of Disney Movies - Steamboat Willie
B5
Piece of Disney Movies - Mulan
B6
??(1)95007 or 95011
??(2) 95005 or 95010
2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Toy Story- Buzz Lightyear OR 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Toy Story- Buzz Lightyear- CHASER
2013 Pixar Mystery Collection-Toy Story- Bullseye and Jessie OR 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Toy Story- Woody, Bullseye & Jessie- CHASER
B7
DLR - Piece of Disney History 2 - Golden Dreams
B8
??87786
or 87787
or 87788
WDI - Pirates of The Caribbean - Skull and Crossbones - Sculpted Metal Series -Bronze OR -Silver OR -Gold
B9
??27065
??Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tinker Bell Standing
B10
DSF - Beloved Tales - Lilo and Stitch
B11
D23 Expo 2011 - Donald Duck in Costume as the Mad Hatter
B12
WDI - Stitch Dressed in Cast Member Costumes - Disneyland Railroad
B13
WDI - 2012 Easter - Stitch in a Bunny Suit
B14
DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Robin Hood and Maid Marian
B15
12-12-12 - Wall-E & Eve
B16
DisneyShopping.com - Stitch Naughty and Nice (Yellow)
B17
DLR - Pinbassador Inspirations 2008 - Hitchhiker's Beware
B18
DLR - Surprise Release - Villains - Maleficent and Diablo
B19
DLRP - Stitch Eating Ice Cream Cone from Pin Trading Starter Set

WDI - DLR-DCA Attraction - Radiator Spring Racers - Purple Girl Convertible

WDI - Christmas 2012 - Sarge

WDI - Christmas 2012 - Lizzie

WDI - DLR-DCA Attraction - Radiator Spring Racers - Blue Boy Sport Car

Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Mickey Mouse in Germany

WDI - Christmas 2012 - Lightning McQueen

DisneyShopping.com - Halloween Hinged Doors (Set of 6) Pluto, Chip & Dale Pin Only

WDW - Disney's Polynesian Resort (Lilo & Stitch Hula)

DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Belle

DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Cinderella

Disney Store Europe - Robin Hood in Nottingham

Disney Store Europe - Sword in the Stone (Arthur/Wart & Merlin) Sword Series

HKDL - Winnie the Pooh & Friends - Seasons Version 1 (Winter)

HKDL - Winnie the Pooh & Friends - Seasons Version 1 (Spring)

Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cruella in Frame

WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Chernabog ONLY

Last edited:
Bump with an update...

The first donation has been confirmed as received from DPF... The second $1,000 donation was sent yesterday and the third $1,000 is ready to go as well!!!!!!!!!

You All Rock!!!!!

Keep in mind there are only 4 more days to complete your payment to qualify for the drawing...

Friday at Noon PST is the official deadline... So Don't miss out on your chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back