• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Game B - Closed for Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF Fundraiser Game B - Closed for Entry
I will get one Option A $15 slot for Game B please! :)

Last edited:
Oh crud, I forgot to put my username in the payment too! The paypal email is the same name as I use on here. I'm sorry! I completely forgot because I wanted to get the payment out before dinner.

I have just sent payment :)
NO MORE buying for me! I've just checked my bank account and its not good (but I had to contribute to funding this wonderful place). *looks for more things to sell*

This ^^^^. Just contributing because I love this place. Wish I could do more.

I will be at the PTN tomorrow so I won't have internet access on my phone.

No problem - someone at the PTN can probably let you know :poke:. I expect that we'll continue with the choosing of prizes into tomorrow, so you can still send me an email address if you'd like.

To help out the forum, I will take one $15 slot in each of the three games

game A $15
game B $15
game C $15
shipping $4
total $49
sending as soon as done posting on each game

attachment.php

After the entries are randomized tonight, the choosing of prizes will probably take us well into the weekend. If you would like to receive an email to let you know that it is your turn to choose, please send me an email at imprai355@gmail.com

Well I dont have any, but if anyone has an appropriet Gif for us surpassing the $5,000 Donation point I would love to see it!!!!

You are all amazing!!!!

Thank You all so very very much...!!!!

You misspelled my name in the list (because I think its me you meant with Snoffson, right?) but I hope you know its me, Snoffsan. :)

As of now, the official list of names is complete for this game...

I anyone sees any discrepency please post it ASAP...

Any error found to be in the favor of the member after 3:00pm PST may only receive a refund as it will be too late for me to verify any payments after that time... I have a PTN to get to... LOL...

There will be a new thread created shortly to explain how the drawing of winners and prize selection process will work...

Good Luck to All of You and Thank You ever so much for your amazing donations and participation, without you members this would not be possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back