• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Game B - Closed for Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still spots available in Game B. Come help Moe help DPF. Prizes include a Belle Locket, DLR Railroad Stitch, Mulan PODM, and many many more.

Just a quick reminder: If you are still in black it does not necessarily mean Moe has not received your payment yet, Just that he will still be in process of updating the thread I hope that we can clarify soon that all payments have been recieved.

All were $15 entries.....I sent $84. hope I did it right. $33 for game a, two $15 entries, $33 for game b two $15 entries and one entry $15 for game a

You can combine shipping for all games, so you would pay $75 (5 entries) + $4 (shipping for 5 entries) = a total of $79. You've overpaid by $5 - I don't know whether you can correct it on Paypal, or if you'll have to figure it out with Moe. Alternatively, I guess you could add $5 and take a $10 entry for one of the games. If you can't correct it on Paypal and you need to arrange a refund, please PM Moe about it and refer to this Post.

Thanks for playing!

With less than 24 hours that makes this the last day for people to join in and help out the forum...

All payments for pending spaces must be completed by Noon PST Tomorrow...!!!

Thank You for your support...

I am on my phone, I cant see what slots are left, but I did see my paycheck so I will be happy to buy 2 morr slots please just pick 2 for me a total of 4 slots 2 in A and 2 in B can you tell me my total please.

I am on my phone, I cant see what slots are left, but I did see my paycheck so I will be happy to buy 2 morr slots please just pick 2 for me a total of 4 slots 2 in A and 2 in B can you tell me my total please.

4 spots at $15 each + $4 shipping will be $64 total.

You can combine shipping for all games, so you would pay $75 (5 entries) + $4 (shipping for 5 entries) = a total of $79. You've overpaid by $5 - I don't know whether you can correct it on Paypal, or if you'll have to figure it out with Moe. Alternatively, I guess you could add $5 and take a $10 entry for one of the games. If you can't correct it on Paypal and you need to arrange a refund, please PM Moe about it and refer to this Post.

Thanks for playing!
O.K. I get it now. I overpaid by $5. I am sending another $10 to Moe via Paypal right now for another entry into Game C (for a total of 3 entries into Game C--the $15 ones) Sorry for the confusion; and thank you for your response.

O.K. I get it now. I overpaid by $5. I am sending another $10 to Moe via Paypal right now for another entry into Game C (for a total of 3 entries into Game C--the $15 ones) Sorry for the confusion; and thank you for your response.

Great! Would you please do the following?:

- Post in the Game C thread that you would like another Option A ($15) entry.

- Include a note with your paypal payment laying out the math, to make thing easier for Moe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back