• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF- Beloved Tales ~*The Little Mermaid*~ Ends on 8/29 11pm EST <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSF- Beloved Tales ~*The Little Mermaid*~ Ends on 8/29 11pm EST <3
Thank god I have this pin, it looks like this will be one to watch

Thank god I don't want this pin, it looks like this will be on to watch :lol:

Laz I see you're jumping onto the forum-breaking action...and this pin...well...let's hope Goofy's fundraiser is ready for it :x:

Thank god I don't want this pin, it looks like this will be on to watch :lol:

Laz I see you're jumping onto the forum-breaking action...and this pin...well...let's hope Goofy's fundraiser is ready for it :x:

This thread is getting a lot more action than I expected it to get! @.@ I figured this might be my only chance at getting any of the couples pins, I am just happy my most wanted one was bid already <3 <3 <3 I really hope this BT goes to a loving home <3 It's My Favorite of ALL the Beloved Tales... even more so than Tangled! :crazy: Yes, I said it! LOL But I have to Bow Down to amazing craftsmanship when I see It! :bowdown:

Probably won't win when there is a Designer Couple pin in play, I wonder what can really top that at this point, but I'll offer up two pins anyways just to see where I would stand lol.

Pin 41428: Disney Auctions - Eric Robison Portrait Series (Mickey Mouse)
Pin 97544: Disney Store - Art of Ariel boxed pin

Can't wait to see other bids :), so far there are great bids out there but I wanted to give this a try since it is the first auction I'd participate in.

One of the BT's that I am missing. I will be bidding:

pin97544

Pin 97544: Disney Store - Art of Ariel boxed pin

I will bid:

Pin 49362: DisneyShopping.com - 'The Little Mermaid' Storybook Pin (Jumbo)
[pinpics]49362[/pinpics]

Pin 54865: DisneyShopping.com - Father's Day 2007 Portrait Series - Maurice
[pinpics]54865[/pinpics]

Pin 69142: Disney Store Europe - Romance Series - The Little Mermaid
[pinpics]69142[/pinpics]

Pin 9482: WDW - Princess Ball Event Princess #1 - Simply Beautiful Sleeping Beauty
[pinpics]9482[/pinpics]

:)

Uh ohhh :( You guys are making this tough... I'm stating to wish I already had the couples pins so I could choose some of these other pins! :sad: I am going to have to sleep on all this <3 <3 <3

So is it really true that "Jumbo and sparkly pins are my hearts desire"? How about Jumbo and Sparkly and DA LE100 - but in this case rarer than LE100??? This could be anywhere from LE1-LE4 as DA AP Pins were generally LE4 - But this one was just listed at Pinpics (by me), but the regular LE100 pin (Pinpics 47356) is a 2/60 in trades/wants. Or you can just stay with the common LE250 "hot now" Designer couples pin as your top choice... http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=97505&sid=8990.1376815369.v2

This is getting crazy

Did you not think it would :lol: This pin is definitely one of the most wanted pins out there, by far one of the most wanted (if not the most wanted) BTs out there, and BTs are big so I have to admit Laz...you put this pin up at the right time ;)

This Auction is gonna get crazy in the last few hours @_@ whether or not the bids are good, it's gonna take up all the attention in Views ;)

Bid

Pin 85998: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Cinderella only)
Pin 95563: DSF - Oz the Great and Powerful - China Girl Surprise Release

Little-Mermaid.png

Here is my Second Leaderboard!!!

First I would like to say that there are many pins being offered here that I would absolutely LOVE to have in my collection. But after long thought I have decided that KingNiptune's bid will be a tough one to beat <3 Everyone numbered below KingNiptune is truly Neck in Neck with each other as well <3

1. KingNiptune - My Heart Just MUST have this pin <3 <3 <3
Pin 97585: Disney Store - Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Set (Rapunzel and Flynn Rider Only)

2. Tyleet87 - OMG I wish I had 2 of these Little Mermaid BT's so i could ship it to you ASAP! LoL <3
Pin 53741: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica in Japan (Jumbo Series)

3. Grapesoda - God I LoVE Gomes! <3
Pin 55689: DisneyShopping.com - Elisabete Gomes - 6 Pin Set #2 - The Old Hag & Snow White Only

4. Vcanaya - God I would love a China Girl someday! and the DP would be a great Trader <3
Pin 85998: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Cinderella only)

Also as much as I do love the Art of Ariel pin I just feel like these other bids are too fantastic to not be in the top 3! Thank you all for the bids so far, I don't want anyone to feel discouraged as there are pins out there that would turn my head away from the designer couples pin. And remember there is always the chance that somehow maybe I will acquire a Designer Couples set and not need Rapunzel anymore, bumping all others and really stirring the pot! ;) This has shown to be an exciting auction so far! I wish I had multiples of this beautiful pin to send to each of you <3 <3 <3

And Tanya!!!! Gosh girl I haven't heard from you in a mill!! I LOVE all those pins too! Everyone's pins are Amazing!!! :anxious:

This auction w8ll be historic! I own this pin and let me just say that in person it is absolutely stunning! Laz, my friend, this auction is awesome!
Best of luck to y'all! :)

Thanks Willie, I feel like I need to go hide in a corner and wait for Saturday to be over lol <3 I couldn't have asked for a better bid than what KingNiptune bid <3 I am beyond grateful <3 I was devastated when everyone who tried to help me failed one by one :'(

<3 much love to all of you who tried their hardest for me Xoxoxo

I'll give this a try too...

Pin 84204: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Peter Pan

pin88863

Pin 88863: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Lady and the Tramp

pin95563

Here is my bid. Tangled PODM with Maximus Rapunzel Flynn and Pascal in the forest!!! Mint on card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back