• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

free game thanx to Pincrazy Darice now closed but you can still post what you got

Status
Not open for further replies.
free game thanx to Pincrazy Darice now closed but you can still post what you got
That's so sweet of you David! I am still looking for these:
Pin 90198 Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Ariel and Flounder Only
Pin 90907 Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Ariel Only

Sorry David :)
Listing these to have 5 :)

Pin 102193 - Princess Cameo - Rapunzel
Also looking for Ariel from this set but can't find the pp number
Pin 101910 - Nesting Dolls Mystery Pack - Rapunzel

Thank you so much for offering this game for people to add to their collections!

My currents top five mystery pack wants are:

Pin 90983 - DLR - Soundsational Parade - Mystery Collection - Simba and Zazu Only
Pin 98378 - Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Classic Collection - Clarabelle Cow Chaser ONLY
Pin 58830 - Disney Carousel - Mystery Tin Collection - Clarabelle Cow
Pin 58831 - WDW - Disney Carousel - Mystery Tin Collection - Daisy Duck and Khan Only
Pin 101190 - WDW - Disney's Hollywood Studios 25th Anniversary - Mystery Pin - Daisy

[h=3][/h]

pin89460
Pin 89460: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Aristocats Family Only

pin101158
Pin 101158: Once Upon a Time Mystery Set Mickey Only

pin101159
Pin 101159: Once Upon a Time Mystery Set Minnie Only

Sorry for the GIANT photos! Here are the 3 I'm looking for. :)

How nice of Darice and you David!
I will join in
Pin 90395: Disneystore.com - Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Pin Set - Ariel & Eric ONLY
Pin 102553: Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Rapunzel & Flynn only

Pin 95098 Mystery Carousel set - Belle

Pin 102548: Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Ariel & Flounder only

Pin 95100 Mystery Carousel set - Cinderella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if I'm a little late on this, I might be, ;-; (but I'll still post just in case)

(You should kind of get a theme as towards what series I need here - and it looks like I'm not alone in searching for this set - sadly I only have Cinderella. )

Pin 95104
Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Mulan ONLY
Pin 95098 Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Belle ONLY
Pin 95105 Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Ariel ONLY
Pin 95102 Mystery Set -Princess Carousel - Jasmine ONLY
Pin 95106 Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Tiana ONLY

(*sweats nervously* I hope I did that correctly)

But even if I didn't, a big thanks to you and to Darice. Just seeing this made my day. :)

Last edited:
Oh, I like this. It's kind of like a pin lottery.

1. Pin 94216 Character Connection Mystery Collection - Cheshire Cat ONLY
2. Pin 81182 WDW - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - Animals Mystery Set - Stitch with Mexican Red-Knee Tarantula ONLY
3. Pin 101895 Nightmare Before Christmas in Disneyland - Witches
4. Pin 89465 Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Alice in Wonderland Family Only (on the off chance you have it since the March Hare is an animal.)

What a wonderful gesture! And so much fun to daydream about pins I've been searching for :) Here are my picks -

Pin 94057 WDW - New Fantasyland Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Gaston's Tavern - Gaston and Lefou Statue ONLY
Pin 94060 WDW - New Fantasyland Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Be Our Guest Restaurant - Belle and Beast ONLY
Pin 86981 DLR - Haunted Mansion Holiday Gingerbread Mystery Box Set - Haunted Mansion (Bones) Only
Pin 63715 Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery Pin Collection (Zero Only)
Pin 102538 Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Beauty & the Beast only

Thank you Darice for donating and docfish2u for organizing!

So I just finished up going through these and have 5 winners that will have packages going out tomorrow.

I do not have any Rapunzel pins or any of the sliding carousel pins so if you listed any of those listed then you can redo your list, but please if you are redoing your list just make a new post. It will save me some time since I know where I was with this post.

Thank you to everybody who has posted!!!

So I just finished up going through these and have 5 winners that will have packages going out tomorrow.

I do not have any Rapunzel pins or any of the sliding carousel pins so if you listed any of those listed then you can redo your list, but please if you are redoing your list just make a new post. It will save me some time since I know where I was with this post.

Thank you to everybody who has posted!!!

Ah drats. Well, instead of redoing a list just go ahead and take me off completely. I don't think that there are any other pins I want that are mystery/fit your clues. But I wanted to say thank you again to you and Darice for being so kind!

Updating my list to remove the carousel pins...

Pin 101918 Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Aurora Only
Pin 101206 DLR - Happily Ever After Mystery Set – Aurora (only)
Pin 99626 Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Cinderella and Prince Charming
Pin 94079 WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Belle at Maurice's Cottage ONLY
Pin 90946 Good Vs Evil - Mystery Pack - Prince Phillip Only

Thanks again :)

So I thought this was over but apparently not?

If not I am DYING to get in on this!

I'm going to shoot high with these five I really want
(though I would love any form this set, just saying!)

Pin 101906 Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Elsa Only
Pin 101907 Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Anna Only
Pin 101921 Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Merida only
Pin 101912 Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Belle Only
Pin 101911 Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Snow White

The only mystery pins on my wants list are:

Pin 94789 WDW - Epcot® 30th Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Horizons ONLY
Pin 94790 WDW - Epcot® 30th Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - The Living Seas - Seabase Alpha ONLY

But I'm only looking for them because they were my favourite attractions in 1980s-1990s Epcot. I'm not collecting the whole set.

Thanks to you and Darice for this wonderful gesture of generosity :)

Wow, what generosity from you and Darice. Great idea!

If this is still going on, I would like to add five:

90396 - DS - Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Set - Pluto
90397 - DS - Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Set - Goofy
90400 - DS - Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Set - Donald
89368 - Character Hats - Mystery Collection - Aurora
88716 - Disney Character Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal - 101 Dalmations Family

Thanks!

I guess i only put four in my original post, so can i add Nesting Dolls Anna with Olaf as I have been looking for that one too :) thanks
101907 pinpics

Last edited:
102158 - Tiana Cameo
101913 - Flora Nesting Doll
101914 - Fauna Nesting Doll
101314 - Jiminy Hot Air Balloon
102391 - Mickey Hot Air Balloon

Even if none of mine are there a big thanks to Darice & David for doing this .

Since we have turned the page, let me remind everybody to read all of the rules and follow them all! If you don't you are not eligible to win. Also remember to do your part if you are one of the people to win something please!! That is what makes these games fun for us!!!

That being said this game will remain open until all of the pins are gone. Then when that happens I will close it. So please by all means anybody who wants to join in do so!!!

Last edited:
OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I won something! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

34e45et.jpg

I was expecting a different package today, so I was kind of surprised when I saw that I had two things in the mail! I brought the extra envelope to work and had to wait all day to open it at home! This was actually the pin I wanted the most out of the ones that I listed, too! Totally thrilled as I wasn't expecting it and I never win things, haha!

Thanks again! I will be sure to PM Darice as well!

:D :D :D

2 of the 5 have received their pins from the first set sent out. 3 more were also sent out. Who could it be getting them? We will see. :lol:

You know I didn't think there were any mystery pins I was searching for... but there is only one

Pin 92505: Epcot 30th Anniversary Mystery Set – The Land

David -THANKS for doing such a GREAT job! So glad there are some winners already! I hope we can fulfill more wishes! I'll start searching for more pins to send you, since you're willing to keep the game open till they're gone-hmmm wonder how long we can do this? interesting, very interesting-let's make some happy surprises happen! Hope you're game for your game??

Trying to find stuff not already called for is getting tricky. ^_^

Pin 89468 Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Sleeping Beauty Family Only
Pin 102164 Princess Cameo Mystery Pin Set - Aurora Only
Pin 72952 D23 Expo 2009 - Mystery Collection - Aurora only
Pin 94064 WDW - New Fantasyland Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Under the Sea - Ariel Statue ONLY
Pin 99630 Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Ariel and Prince Eric

Thank you for sharing the magic!

My 5 are:
Pin 81948: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Rapunzel ONLY CHASER
Pin 81940: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Mulan ONLY

Pin 69577: DLR - Tinker Bell at Disneyland® Resort Collection - Mystery Box Set (Sleeping Beauty's Castle Only)

Pin 69543: DLR - Tinker Bell at Disneyland® Resort Collection - Mystery Box Set (Carousel Only)

Pin 69573: DLR - Tinker Bell at Disneyland® Resort Collection - Mystery Box Set (Grizzly River Run Only)

Thank you again for the fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back